Chapter 18

Natty's POV-

  Did I just kiss Shawn!?

We lean away from one another and we sit in silence. Shawn finally stands up and leaves me sitting on my bed. After two minutes I walk downstairs and go to the kitchen I was starving. I look in the fridge and see some left over mac and cheese. I heat it up and grab a spoon then it what was left. Nash came in the kitchen and grabbed a soda.

"I'm sorry for yelling."

"You don't have to be sorry for anything Nash."

I put my dishes in the sink and give Nash a hug then leave going to the couch sitting beside Hayes. He puts his arm around me and we were all watching tv. And of course we were watching Spongebob. After about fifteen minutes Nash comes in and sits beside Cam and hands him a piece of paper. I look at Cameron and he winks at me. I roll my eyes and look at my phone. Twitter notifications. I get up and stretch seeing Jack G watching me with tense eyes. I walk upstairs to my room and plop down on my bed. I think of everything. Then my door opens and it was Cameron. He walks to my bed and hands me the paper.

"Stay away from my sister."

I look at Cam and he shrugs he shoulders. Then I had this weird taste in my mouth. I rush to the bathroom and lean over the toilet and throw up. Cam holds my hair back and I start to panic.

"You ok Natty?"

"I don't know."

I lean back over the toilet and throw up some more.

"Natty let me get Nash."

"No Cam I'm fine." I say wiping my mouth.

"Tell me if it gets worse ok?"

"Ok.''

"I'm still gonna tell Nash though ok."

"Ok just get out and give me some alone time."

Cameron walked out of my room and I cleaned up and took a shower. I wash my hair, face, then body. I get out and dry off puting on my undergarments and walk to my room and search through my drawers. I find some blue jean shorts and then look in my closet for a shirt. I find a Blue and white shirt that said 'Grier 97' on it. I brush and dry my hair and straighten it. I put on some light makeup including eyeliner, mascara, blush, and I bit of lip gloss. I go downstairs and sit beside Nash and I put my hand on his knee. He gives me a weird look and shrugs it off. We sit in the living room until there was a knock at the door. I got up to answer it and a small boy was standing there.

"Hellwo. I'm Twhomas."

"Umm... Hello Thomas. Where is your parents?"

"Dwon de road."

"Cam, Nash! Come here please!"

"Who is day pweople?"

Cameron and Nash come up behind me and looked at the boy. I finally speak to Thomas.

"So Thomas.... Where are your parents were?"

"Dwon de road."

"Grab my hand Thomas."

The small toddler grabbed my hand and we all went to the living room and sat down. I put Thomas in my lap and The Jacks, Shawn, and Hayes looks at us weird. Then Thomas smiles and hugs me.

"Mwommy!"

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! Natty when did you have a kid?" Jack J ask.

"Never." I replied. I look at Thomas and start to ask him questions.

"Thomas why did you leave your mommy and daddy?"

"Our cwar did fwips and mwommy and daddy didn't wake up."

"Oh God!"

"Nash hold him!"

I get up and hand Thomas to Nash and run out yhe door. I search for a car and found a silver Ford on the hill side. I rush towards it and look inside. There were his parents. The father was in the drivers seat. His eyes were closed and blood trickled down his forehead. The mother was in the passenger seat. She was leaning forward with the airbag in her face. Blood was tricking from her nose and mouth. I pull my phone from my pocket and call Cameron. I tell him what I saw and he told me to search the vehicle. So I did. I found a worn out baby bkanket. I threw on my shoulder. I found three suit cases and one of them had Thomas's clothes. Then I looked at the tags. Texas. I crawl in the back and carefully search the front. I found the mans wallet. His name was Herman Peterson. 37 years old. I dig in the mother's purse finding her ID. Lillian Peterson. 34 years old. I dig in her purse some more finding Thomas's Social Security. I put it in my back pocket. Putting the worn out blanket in Thomas's suitcase I carry it back home.

   When I walked in Thomas came running towards me yelling 'Mwommy'.  I hold his hand and walk into the living room. Everybdoy was laughing when Thomas sat in front of them.

"Did you find anything Natty?"

"Yeah the parents didn't survive and I got Thomas's Socail Security. I also found his suit case and a blanket. Then I found the parents ID. Herman and Lillian Peterson. Texas tags too."

The boys looked at me like I was telling a ghost story yhen Thomas broke the silence.

"Where is mwy bwlinky?''

I pull out the blanket and hand it to him. I pick Thomas up and he fell asleep in my arms.

"Natty should we call the cops?"

"No. I want to keep this child Nash. Some one will find the car eventually."

"Ok sis."

     So now I have a toddler. I quess...