Chapter 1

(a/n) this book is poorly written and my first book so be prepared.

I woke up and Cam was cuddled next to me on the couch. "Goodmoring sis." I look over to my right and see Nash on his phone. I get up, well try to get up and Cam pulls me back down and kisses my cheek. Then the next thing Nash tickles me and I cry. I wish I wasn't like that because Cam hugs me until I stop. It's not that I don't like his hugs, I love his hugs. Once they are finish annoying me, I get up.

"Natile!" Oh gosh... Nash.

" You idiot I'm right here and it's Natty."

"Get me some water."

"No Nash."

"Please for your one and only twin." He looks at me with puppy dog eyes and can't resist.

"Fine..."

I finally get to the kitchen and Hayes is on the phone with someone.

"Mind to tell me what's goin' on?" I ask with a tone.

"Natty what do you want?" Hayes spats.

"Gee I'm just playing... just getting Nash some water."

Hayes gives me a death stare when I walk out. I sit back down and give Nash his water and snuggle on Cam. Before you ask no...I'm not dating Camron. We are just really close.

" Natty, why don't you ever cuddle on me?" Nash asks with he little boy voice.

" Becasue Cam is my better twin." I say sarcastically.

"But Natty we were in a womb together for 9 months!"

I roll my eyes and lean over and hug Nash for a good two minutes.

" I love you Haley Natile Grier!"

" I love you too bubby!"

"Hey guys wanna go out today!?" I yell.

" Why not. We haven't out since Nash was trampled by some crazy fun girl." Cam laughs as he speaks.

" Hey that was only once!"Nash screams.

"Hayes! Matt! Wanna go somewhere with us!?" Cam yells.

"Sure!" They both say it at the sametime and I giggle.

" Boys I'll be back in a minute I'm gonna get ready."

I go to my bedroom and put on my black tank top and ripped jeans then I look for my gray converse.

Then I go in the bathroom and curl my hair. I put eyeliner and mascara and grabbed a hoodie that Nash gave to me. I grab my phone and run downstairs as fast as I could.

" ZAYMM " Camron turned around and looks at me with his puma face.

" Why thank you better twin" I laugh as Nash laughs at Cam.

Matt walks in the living room and stands in schock.

Then Hayes comes in and smacks the back of his head.

" Nash do you if Shawn can come over and come with us?" I ask.

"He should let me text him."

Shawn finally shows up and we pile up in Nash's car. Nash and Hayes was in the front. Then me, Shawn, Cam, and Matt smush together in the back.

"Natty where do you wanna go?" Nash asks me looking in the mirror.

"THE PARK!!!" I scream.

"Geez Natty don't yell in my ear!"

" Sorry Cam... " I can help but blush. Wait why am I blushing.... I don't like Camron he's my brother.

Oh gee... please don't tell me I have a crush on my brothers best friend.