Chapter 2

" OHHH NATTY IS BLUSHING!!!!HAYES GET A PICTURE!!!"

"HAYES DON'T DO OR I'LL BEAT YOU!!" I scream

Hayes pulls out his phone and I burry my face in Cam's shirt.

" It's ok Natty just ignore Nash." Cam says as he runs his fingers through my hair.

I smack his hand " Stop you are gonna mess up my hair." I mummble in his shirt.

I like it how Cam understands me and protects me sometimes.

We finally get to the park and I run to the swings.

" Natty wait!!"

It was Shawns beautiful voice.

"You can't catch me!" I yell back.

Then I feel someone push me to the ground and I am now layin on my back. I look up seeing Nash, Hayes, Shawn, and Matt looking down at me and Cam was sitting on his kness holding my hand.

"Who the heck was that?"

" Sorry Nat..."

" Dangit Hayes... bubba you gotta stop."

Hayes hates it when I call him bubba but I do it anyway. I sit up and dash for the swings. We all get on one except Shawn.

" Shawn get on a swing."

" Nah... I'll just push you..."

   Wait... does Shawn Mendes like me? No no no I'm just jumping to conclusions. Shawn dosen't like me he likes Bethany his girlfriend.

" Earth to Haley Natile Grier. Wake up. "

I come out if my daydream and see Nash in front of me.

"Wanna walk around the lake?"

" Yeah why not!" I say as I jump from the swing.

As we walk around the shore Matt and I think Hayes pushes me in the lake. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM!! I felt the water racing into my lungs and then someones arm come around me and I blank out.

  When I wake up I realize I'm in my room and Cam was sitting in my bean bag chair.

"Natty are you ok?!" Cam gets up quickly and races to my bed.

"Yeah Cam I'm fine just a little headache."

"NASH, HAYES, MATT, SHAWN!!"

I clench up in a ball when Cam yells and the first one in my room was Nash. He comes over and hugs me tighter than he ever has before and I kiss my brothers cheek telling him I'm fine. Next come Hayes and Matt.

"Come here bubba."

Hayes walks to me and hugs me whispering in my ear "Sis I'm sorry for pushing you in..."

" It's ok I forgive my baby brother." I say looking at him.

  When Matt and Shawn come in they didn't say anything and it kinda hurt me. Everybody left but Nash.

"Sis can we talk for a minute?"

"Sure. Whats wrong twin?"

"Well... "

Then Nash just leaves. "Nash wait!!"

I get up and Cameron walks in and pushes me gently towards my bed.

" Natty I gotta give you something."

"What about Nash?!"

"Look Nat...Nash told me and said you wasn't ready yet.... but I came in here to give you something."

  Cam stands up and pulls out a bracelet.

"This is a trust bracelet. It will remind you of when I saved you yesterday and if you ever think of me just look at the bracelet."

I was lost in my own though and all I could do was hug Cam.

" Thanks Cam!"

Then the next thing you know we lean in for a kiss.