Chapter 20

Natty's POV-

    I woke up and Thomas was gone. I get up and look in the bathroom again. He wasn't there. I look in Nash's room and nobody was in there. Then I look in Hayes room and he was in bed alseep. I walk downstairs and see Cam, Nash, and Thomas was sitting on the island. Nash was cutting up some fruit and Thomas was sitting on Cam lap. I walk to the kitchen and kiss Cameron on the cheek. and pick up Thomas holding him on my hip.

"Good Morning boys." I say while taking a slice of stawberry.

"Gwood mworning Mwommy!"

"Well... When are we leaving today sis?"

"Around 11:30. The plane leaves at 1:00."

"Mwommy where are we gwoing?"

I hand Thomas to Cameron and get a cup of orange juice.

"We are are going to California."

"We are?" Cam asked surprise.

"Yes."

I let Thomas have a sip of orange juice and Nash give us our breakfast. After we eat I gave Cam and Nash a hug and take Thomas upstairs. I got to my bedroom and pick an oufit for Thomas and I take off his clothes. I go to the bathroom and fill the tub up with warm water. I sit Thomas in the tub and start to wash his hair.

"Well. He's our now."

I turn around and Cam was standing in the door way.

"Yep. Thomas Dallas, I guess." I say as I laugh.

I wash Thomas's body then rinse off all the soap and a towel around him.

"Cam can you take Thomas and put his clothes on for me. His cothes are on the bed."

"Yeah."

Cam takes Thomas and I empty the tub and turn on the shower. I take off my clothes and take a shower. I was my hair, face, then body and get out. I dry my body and put my hair in the towel. I walk to my bedroom and Thomas was sitting with Cam. Cameron looks at me and it tighten the towel around my body. I walk to my bed and grab the clothes I had laid out. I put on my undergarments then my black leggings. I then put on my neon pink cami and out on a grey volleyball hoodie. Then Thomas come running towards me wanting to pick him up.

"Mwommy where's Daddy?"

"Daddy is on the bed honey."

"Nwo. Thwat's Wuncke Nwash!"

"Cam what did you tell him?"

"I told him who eveybody was. I guess he thought I was Nash."

"Whatever... Thomas you ready to go to California?"

"YEAH!!!"

I give him his blanket and pick him up.

"Cam can you get our stuff please?"

"Yes. Oh Nash and I put our stuff in the car. And someone needs to wake up Hayes."

"I'll get Thomas to wake him up."

I tell Cam I love him and give him a kiss. I grab the backpack I put stuff for me and Thomas to do. I grab my phone and purse making sure I had the money for the ticket. I walk into Hayes room and Thomas wiggled out of my arms to Hayes. He sarts jumping on the bed until Hayes hits him and kncoks him on the floor with a thud.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FIR HAYES?!?"

"THAT 'CHILD' OF YOURS IS SHIT!"

"WELL I'M SORRY YOU CAN'T APPRECIATE THAT HE CAME TO US!"

Nash come in and I get Thomas to stop crying.

"HAYES HE IS A CHILD!!"

"NASH DOES IT LOOK LIKE I GIVE A DAMN?!"

I finally take Thomas out to the car and Cameron was putting our stuff in the back.

"Hey Cam."  I say wiping tears from Thomas's face.

"Hey Nat- Whoa. What's wrong with Thomas?"

"I let him wake up Hayes and Hayes hit him and he fell off the bed."

"God damn..."

"Hey watch the langue."

"Sorry....Do we have a car seat for him?"

"Mwe nweed nwo carsweat!"

I roll my eyes laughing and respond to Cameron ''We can stop by his parents and I can grab the car seat real quick."

"No I'm not taking a chance if you getting hurt."

"Why? I didn't get hurt yesterday."

"That doesn't mean you won't get hurt today Natty."

I roll my eyes getting in the car. I sit near the door and put Thomas in the middle. Nash walks out of the house with Hayes. Both of their faces were filled with anger. Nash walks to the car and gets in the drivers seat with Hayes in the passenger seat. Cam is finally done and gets in the back with me and Thomas. Off to the airport we go.