Chapter 12

Natty's POV-

  I wake up hearing abunch of boys downstairs and that Nash wasn't with me. I sit up and check my phone and its 10:24. I put my hair in a messy bun and leave what I have on. I get to the bottom of the steps and Shawn was about to play his guitar and everybody looks at me.

"Hey Natty! Long time no see!" Shawn say getting up to hug me.

"Hey guys! So what's the plans for today?" I ask with a faje smile.

"First you gotta take off my hoodie and take off Nash's pants!"

Cam was here and I started to blush. Then Shawn picks me up and swings me around and I laugh.

"SHAWN PUT ME DOWN!!" I yell as I laugh.

Jack G gets up and puts me over his shoulder and drops me on the couch beside Cam.

"KISS KISS KISS!!!" They are all yelling even Nash.

Right now I'm blush and my face is as red as a strawberry and Cam puts his hand on my face and pulls in for a kiss and we kiss in front of ALL THE BOYS. I stand up blushing after his soft lip touch mine. Then I run to my room and change. I hear a knock on the door before I could change. Thank God.

"Who is it?"

"Cam. Can I come in?"

"Yeah!"

He opens the door and and I take off the hoodie only leaving me in a bra and Nash's pants on. I could his expression on his face.

"Like what you see?" I say with a smirk.

"Uhh I gotta go."

Before he got to the door, I grab his arm and kiss him again. He walks to the bed and we lays together kissing until Shawn comes barging in. We both sit up and I grab a pillow covering my chest.

"Umm... What are you guys doing!?!?"

"Well its hard to explain..." I say standing up and Cam gets up and takes Shawn with him.

I walk to my closet and put on t-shirt that says 'GRIER #7' on the back. then I get my bluejean shorts on that's high waisted. I take down my hair and brush it out and put it in a messy bun again then I brush my teeth. I go back downstairs and the boys were whispering and I guess they didn't hear me come down.

"Umm... what are you guys talking about?"

They all turn around in shock just staring at me.

"Yeah. I just caught you talking about Cam seeing me in my bra."

Their faces turn pale but Cam's turn red.

"Well umm... you see we were planning a party for you but now that you told us... WHAT!?!?" Nash yells.

Now my face is red.

"Oh my gosh!!! Did I just tell you guys that?!?"

Cam stands up and says, "Yeah you did..."

I turn to the door and run out of the house and run until I can't breath. I think I lost Matt and Hayes. I run into the woods where Hayes likes to hunt. I am ruined... then I hear something I turn around and see Shawn standing there.

"Hey baby girl."

"Don't call me that."

" Ok, I won't. Why did you leave like that?"

"Can't you tell I'm embarrassed."

"Well yeah. But that doesn't mean you can run like that. Nash started to freak out and we all slit up just to find you. Dang you should have seen Nash's face when you ran out the door."

"I wanna die."

"WHAT?! No you don't Natty. You're just saying that because you are embarrassed."

I look at Shawn and we kiss. His lips weren't as soft as Cams. Our lips come apart and I look into his eyes.

"Look Shawn I have to go."

I get up and run back to the house with Shawn chasing me. I finally get there and Nash and Cam were on the couch. I slam the fro t door and run to Nash and Cam.

"Haley Natile Grier! Where were you?!?!"

"The woods... where Hayes hunts." I say as I start to cry.

I feel Cams hand rub my back he kisses my cheek.

"Natty don't cry you know I hate it when you cry."

"Shawn and I kissed!?"

Cam looks at me with his big brown eyes with shock.

"I'm sorry Cam! I was caught in the moment and we kissed and now I feel terrible and I'm embarrassed!"

"Look Natty. I don't care if you kiss another boy. All I care is that you are safe here with Me and Cam."

"Do they have to spend the night?"

"I'm sorry but yes."

I burry my my face in Nash's warm chest a d cry.

I woke up a little and someone was carrying me up the steps. I hug their neck tighter and they finally lay me in my bed. When he puts me down I see Cam and he lays down and kisses my forehead and says "Goodnight beautiful baby girl."