Chapter 4

Natty's POV-

  I have to tell Nash soon or he's gonna beat his best friend and lecture me for who knows how long for not telling him. My phone vibrates and I notice is was Cam.

" Are u sure u wanna go on a date?"

"Im positive Cam"

"k call me in the morning"

"k love you"

" love u"

Oh my gosh... wait I'm I doing?! I haven't even been on the date yet and I STILL have to tell Nash. Ok I'm gonna tell Nash.

"NASH!! COME HERE!!"

Thuds come up the stairs and Nash swings my door open.

"What's wrong baby sis?!"

"Oh I just wanted to talk to you about something."

"Ok go ahead."

" Well lately me and Cam have been talking and he asked me on a date tomorrow at 8..."

"That's fine..."

"What?!? You don't care?!?"

"No... Why are you making a big deal?"

I get off my bed shoving Nash out.

"Never mind! Just get out, get out, get out!!"

I call Cam and told him what happened.

"So you're telling me Nash don't care about our date?!"

"Yeah he said he didn't care and I didn't even care to ask why! Well I did ask why and he just asked me why I was making a big deal out of it..."

" That's great Nat! I'll be over in a minute and please pick out a movie!"

"ok Cam see you in a bit! love you!!"

"k love you too!"

Wow.... that was amazing! Nash don't care and Cam and I can date!! I swear both of them make me feel alive!

  Nash's POV-

   I'm letting my twin sister date my best brother. What am I doing I can't do that. It's my sister, my twin sister and that's my best friend. I hear a knock on the door and go answer it and guess who it is... Cameron Dallas.

"Bro what are you doing here?"

"Umm... is Natty upstairs?"

"Yeah go ahead and go up..."

"Nash is something wrong?"

"No I'm good..." I said putting on a fake smile.

" Ok well I'll be with Natty if you need me."

And that's when I grab his arm and we are now face to face.

" Cameron I swear on my life if you ever hurt Natty, You'll never see us again."

"Nash. Bro. Chill. I'll never hurt her. I know you love her in so many ways and I do too. But Nash I swear I'll never hurt her."

  I let go of his arm and he goes upstairs. I go back on the couch with Hayes and get all emotional and cry.

"Nash you okay?"

I wipe the tears and reply.

"Hayes I don't know about Natty and Cam. I mean I love them both to death but they're both family to me."

Hayes comes over and gives me a hug and I know it sounds girlie... but I want to cry more.