25. Music Broadcast (2)

I met eyes with Woobin, who had found us accurately in the crowd. His languid yet indifferent eyes tilted along with his head.

I quickly bowed and Hwang Bo-kyun followed suit and greeted us. Woobin thought for a moment and then greeted us with his eyes. Then he passed us by in an instant.

............... Was Woobin originally like that?

When I saw him before, he was a little more, what should I say... not so lively, but his eyes were still alive.

"Ah... no, did you see Senior Woobin greet us?"

"I did."

Anyway, it had nothing to do with me. I followed Woobin and walked through the deserted hallway again as people left. Hwang Bo-kyun was so excited that he kept patting my shoulder. It was a little painful.

"Senior Woobin is really handsome, right? Wow................... I feel like I've really debuted."

"Yes, hyung. We have to go here, not over there."

I grabbed Hwang Bo-kyun's arm and went, and soon our waiting room came into view. I still can't get used to that partition. In the waiting room, the members who had arrived first and waited were warming up.

"....Did you have a good trip? Were you lost somewhere?"

"Um... Yes, it was fine. When are we going to start filming?"

"Uh, the manager said he'd come check that."

Ryu Hyun-seung brought me water as I sat down on the small chair. If I had stopped him from leaving without saying anything, he would have been upset, but he didn't show any sign of that.

"I think there must have been a reason for that earlier. The details... shall we talk about it later?"

Oh, he mentioned it first in case I was worried. It seemed like the broadcasting station had advised him to be careful with his words since he didn't mention it here.

I smiled satisfied and nodded. It was also my fault for not being careful in advance, so I planned to explain it in detail later.

"Huh? What about Yi-soo hyung?"

"Filming a challenge."

At Hwang Bo-kyun's question, Lee A-ram pointed at Ahn Jung-woo with his chin. Ahn Jung-woo's hair and clothes were a little disheveled, so the staff was fixing them.

"After you guys left, Ahn Jung-woo filmed too."

"With who?"

"Ahn Jung-woo is with a senior he met at Lux. One of the seniors asked Yi-soo hyung to do the challenge earlier. He said he had time, so he went quickly."

"The video is......."

"Jung-woo's video was checked by the manager, and Yi-soo hyung went with him."

Baek Han-gyul sighed, feeling regretful that he couldn't film the challenge.

"I also wanted to film a video with seniors...."

"Give up. Can you memorize the choreography on the spot?"

"No, I can't...."

"...............Hey, if you're going to be so down, what am I? Cheer up, you're the center."

Baek Han-gyul seemed dead. The guy who was like that seemed to have high expectations for the challenge with another group.

I watched the flustered Lee A-ram trying to calm Baek Han-gyul down and made up my mind.