103. Special Stage (4)

After the music show, the internet was abuzz with content related to the broadcast.

Most people were interested in the flashy performances of the first-tier idols, but the special stage with only rookies also received a lot of attention.

Everyone screamed at the unique stage that satisfied the fans' demands with the clean distribution of parts.

- Wow, it's similar to the original Liar song, but the arrangement is different. This is also good.

- My baby has become an adult ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠ Wonbi's sexy concept is awesome.

- Looking at the special stage VCR, it's a complete group project hope episode.

- It's crazy to hear Serin's low-pitched voice on the end-of-year special stage... Lux, please put that kind of part in our Serin's album too. Don't always give her songs that make her throat hurt.

- I was worried because the cover song was Liar, but at least the broadcasting station didn't completely lose their brain. I praise them for changing the choreography.

Above all, the sticky choreography with skinship that fans were most worried about was changed to a moderately sexy and pretty choreography through Choi Yoon's hands.

Thanks to that, the fans were able to enjoy the stage without any worries.

And that warm atmosphere was soon broken.

- But in the first chorus, didn't Joo Kyung-won's movements differ by himself?

└Oh, I guess so... I didn't know because I saw Nam Ji-han's face

└Different movements, right? It seems like they did the choreography in reverse?

-Hmm......I have a lot to say, but I'll hold back

- The juniors are working hard, but the senior group is throwing X's on the stage ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

└If you wear Nam Ji-han's seal [*Twitter profile], it won't sell well ㅋ Take care of your kid

It's because Joo Kyung-won, who made a mistake in the path, unconsciously danced according to his own choreography.

When everyone made a mistake on a perfect stage, it stood out like ink on a white piece of paper.

However, there were relatively calm reactions at first. However, the controversy flared up again a few hours later when a special stage choreography practice video was uploaded to the broadcasting station's official NutTube account.

- Did Joo Kyung-won and Yoo Young's positions completely change?

└Then what about Yoo Young??? He didn't make a mistake, so what happened?

- I understand after watching the special stage video. First, Joo Kyung-won made a mistake in his path and went to Yoo Young's position first, and Yoo Young saw that and went to Joo Kyung-won's position. But here, Yooyoung didn't stand out because he danced Joo Kyung-won's choreography, and Joo Kyung-won made a mistake because he danced his own choreography, not Yoo Young's.

└The official video has been uploaded. I'll attach the link and go. Make your own judgment. (+ link to the official special stage NutTube video)

└What's with Yoo Young's quick reflexes? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- The senior made a mistake and the junior had to fix it, but the senior who made the mistake was stupid and failed ㅋ He trusted his face and went out there, but it turned out like that. I guess he played around with his juniors when they were practicing ㅋ