34. Prelude (4)

34. Prelude (4)

I woke up in the middle of my sleep and blink my eyes while lying down. My head hurt as if my stiff neck muscles were pressing on my nerves. After a while of relieving the pain, I turned my head. Seol Yi-soo was sleeping soundly on the bed across from me.

'Seol Yi-soo must be tired too.'

I held back a sigh, conscious of the camera. When I stood up, supporting myself on the mattress with my elbows, my dazed mind cleared up. I quietly went out of the room, making as little noise as possible.

"Uh."

"Uh."

Lee A-ram, who was also coming out to the living room, made a stupid sound. When I put my index finger to my lips, Lee A-ram nodded.

I checked the wall clock in the living room, and the small hands were crawling towards '5'.

I sat next to Lee A-ram and said in a 100% air-like tone.

"Hyung, you woke up early?"

"Oh. My eyes are wide open today."

"Should I wake the kids at 5 o'clock?"

"Okay."

I drank water in the kitchen and checked the mission note stuck on the refrigerator again.

<Mission: Towards MT>

<Gather by bus by 9>

I wiped my mouth and read the text. The first mission was ordinary. It was just a hint of new content called MT and a gathering order.

After washing up, Aram came to me with the prepared cam.

"Who are you going to wake up first?"

"Since Yi-soo hyung sleeps the lightest, let's go to my room first and then go to your room in order."

"Okay."

I ended up listening to the cam. Aram said it was burdensome and handed it to me.

I heard my voice and fell into thought.

'...This is literally reality show.'

In the past, even when filming reality TV shows, the script was already set. Like, you just woke up and put on makeup, or you direct the situation the way the writer wants. That kind of stuff.

'It's not like that these days, right?'

As is typical for idols who have been on the show for a long time, Planet hasn't done a reality show for a long time, so it wasn't very adaptive. Maybe that's why it felt a little new and exciting.

Knock Knock, I opened the door and approached Seol Yi-soo. Fortunately, it seemed like he hadn't noticed us until now.

It was fine up until here, but how should I wake him up? I exchanged glances with Aram and reached out to grab Seol Yisoo's shoulder.

"Hyung, wake up..............."

As soon as I grabbed Seol Yisoo's shoulder, he gasped and grabbed my hand.

After staring blankly for a while, he blinked quickly at us and the camera in surprise. He then covered his face with both hands. His ears were red.

"Uh... hyung?"

"No, sorry. I'm a little embarrassed."

"I, I didn't mean to startle you."

"Yeah, I know."

Seol Yi-soo, who had been quiet for a while, smiled awkwardly. He raised his upper body, rolled his eyes, and began to understand the situation.

"Um................... Were you waking up the kids?"