58. Guest (3)

58. Guest (3)

Guest?

For a moment, I couldn't understand what Team Leader Lee Ki-ho was saying.

It wasn't because I didn't understand what he was saying. It was because I didn't understand the situation.

Since 'Come Play' is a well-known program, most of the cast members are well-known to the public.

In other words, all the cast members are seniors and famous.

There's no way they would personally greet the 'rookie idol' who is a fresh junior.

It might be okay if they are close friends or acquaintances, but we didn't have any connections yet.

'Oh, one of the production staff?'

I don't know why, but if it's the main writer who directly requested Yoo Young to cast, it makes sense for them to come to the waiting room.

After I finished adjusting my clothes, Team Leader Lee Ki-ho opened the waiting room door. I could see someone standing through the crack in the door that was slowly opening.

"Hello, senior."

"It's been a while."

The person beyond the waiting room door was Woobin from Rebel.

The moment I saw him, I had many questions, but I didn't show them and just closed my eyes with joy.

'Woobin is appearing here too?'

I quickly recalled the cast list.

First of all, he wasn't a fixed panelist, and I had received the cast members we're filming with in advance, but Woobin's name wasn't on it.

The guys who bowed without even looking at who was coming in opened their mouths in surprise when they saw Woobin.

"Did I come here so suddenly?"

"No, senior. But what brings you here, senior?"

When I asked in the most polite tone possible, Woobin handed something to the manager who was wearing a cap.

"I'm also appearing on 'Come Play' today. It was decided in a hurry, so you probably didn't hear anything. I don't want to come empty-handed."

"Ah, we should have looked for you first... Thank you."

What Woobin handed over was the new signed album of Rebel, who had recently made a comeback.

'Did you come here to give me? No, Woobin went to the waiting room for this reason?'

Honestly, I was embarrassed. If I hadn't reflexively controlled my expression, it would have seemed very rude.

The fact that Woobin appeared on 'Come Play' itself wasn't surprising. When you make a comeback, it's natural to appear on a popular broadcast and promote the album.

From the beginning, I didn't think they would only promote us even if they called the three of us.

'I don't understand why he came just to say hello to us.'

But judging from the reaction, it didn't seem like it was bad for us.

Except for the fact that he suddenly visited the waiting room, I even thought it was fortunate that the guest was Rebel's Woobin.

Although Come to Play has a fixed panel, it relies heavily on the guests, so when they do quizzes or stories every week, they often include areas where the guests have an advantage.

If they're actors, it's an impromptu situational drama, if they're famous as an insider, it's a celebrity name guessing game, and so on.

We were prepared for the many song-related quizzes since we were idols, but the PD here was said that he didn't like idol guests, so I wasn't 100% sure.