47. Sense (3)

47. Sense (3)

After finishing all the activities up to the 4th week, our schedule became a bit more relaxed since we didn't have any pre-recordings.

We were nominated for 1st place in the last week, but of course we didn't get 1st place.

'It's not often that you get 1st place right after debuting. It's regrettable, but there's nothing I can do.'

I wanted to do something like an event during that time, but I was blocked by Director Kwak In-hyuk's strong opposition.

What did he say................... He said that we couldn't just accept any schedule in order to increase the group's brand value.

'In short, he said that we should raise our value and go to places where we can make money.'

Director Kwak In-hyuk gave in because of Lee A-ram's incident, so I had no choice but to give in this time.

Anyway, most of the events that we can do as rookies are local events, and in those cases, there's a high chance that they'll cut our appearance fee just because we're a rookie, so I wasn't that disappointed.

Ah, but there was one thing I still regret. It was the videos taken by fans.

'In the past, there were a lot of direct cams taken at events.'

Before Planet became popular, they would perform as they were called, as expected from a former member of Mangdol. They didn't shy away from even the toughest jobs, from local events.

Watching trot performances while waiting for their turn to perform at events is now a memory.

'The fans have worked hard. They said they'd follow us to the local area.'

While reminiscing about the past, I recalled the faces of old Planet fans and shook my head.

Even though our music show activities are over, we can't rest.

Not only the members' individual schedules, but there were also a few fan signing events left.

We're still rookies, so we don't have many schedules outside of interviews............ ...... I think we'll get a lot of offers for NutTube variety shows during next promotions.

"Hey, what are you thinking?"

"Oh... is it already time?"

"Yep, there's only one minute left!"

After a long time, I sat on the sofa in the dorm and checked my laptop with the members.

The reason we gathered at the dorm like this was none other than because the teaser for Reality Jacon was released today.

'When I checked it in advance, the quality wasn't bad, but I wonder what the fans' reactions will be.'

Since the filming was so short, I was worried about how the footage would be chosen, but the results were pretty good.

The basic sense of the studio in charge of Jacon was good, and the content planning team in charge of related work gave me detailed feedback, so I didn't have to touch anything.

Thanks to that, the production and editing progress was completed smoothly, and Reality Jacon will be uploaded once a week starting next week, for a total of 6 episodes.

'Behind-the-scenes videos were uploaded when we were busy during promotions, so we didn't have a chance to watch them all together like this.'

The members, excluding me, were excited because it was our first time watching the video.