8

Jungkook sighed as he stared into Jimin and Yoongi's refrigerator. All they had were sweet and unhealthy things, besides eggs, but he really just wanted a snack.

He heard a bedroom door open but kept his eyes on the fridge.

"Oh... Jungkook. I mean I knew you were here because of last night, I just wasn't expecting to see you." Jimin said as he walked over.

"Couldn't sleep. And I'm hungry." He said as he glanced over at him.

Jimin blushed a bit and looked everywhere else but at Jungkook. "Uh... you could have at least put some boxers on dude." Jimin said.

"Sorry." Jungkook said before he went back to looking at the fridge.

Jimin looked down at his phone, Taehyung was calling him. He furrowed his eyebrows and turned away from Jungkook as he answered it.

"Hey baby, why are you calling me so early? Do you miss me?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung chuckled. "Always. But actually I was calling to see if Jungkook was there? He's suppose to be at this meeting... well he's supposed to be running it—"

"Uh... yeah he's very naked in my kitchen right now—"

"Don't look at him!"

Jimin laughed. "I'm not! I have you why would I need to look? You've got the biggest dick I've ever seen anyways." Jimin said flirtatiously as his eyes caught a glimpse of Jungkook as he headed back to Yoongi's room. "Holy shit..."

"What?! You looked! Didn't you?!" Taehyung asked.

"Not on purpose! There's no way hyung is gonna be able to walk today. They were fucking like rabbits last night, even my earphone couldn't fully block them out—"

"Babe! I don't care, that's gross. Just... ugh I'm gonna try him again, don't talk to him unless I really need you to." Taehyung said before he hung up and tried calling Jungkook.

Jungkook was lying next to Yoongi, reminiscing about his kill last night before he looked over at Yoongi, biting his bottom lip as he looked over his naked body, lightly touching him.

He was so beautiful and perfect to Jungkook.

Jungkook lay back against the pillow, his gaze lingering on Yoongi's peaceful face. The sunlight danced across his skin, casting a soft glow that made him look even more ethereal.

Jungkook felt the corners of his mouth lift into a smile as he remembered the intensity of their night together. The way Yoongi had moaned his name, the way their bodies had moved in perfect harmony, and the electric tension that had filled the air between them—oh and also how easily he could detach Minho's femur, it cut so beautifully.

Reluctantly, he leaned over and pressed a soft kiss on Yoongi's forehead, whispering, "Hey, wake up, beautiful."

Yoongi stirred slightly but didn't open his eyes. Jungkook chuckled, brushing a few strands of hair from his face. "I have to go. Taehyung is going to be mad if I don't show up for the meeting."

With a groan, Yoongi finally blinked awake, his sleepy gaze finding Jungkook's. "You're leaving?" he mumbled, his voice thick with sleep.

"Just for a bit. I'll be back later, I promise," Jungkook said, leaning down to give him one last kiss, this time on the lips. Yoongi smiled against him, and Jungkook felt a rush of warmth in his chest.

"You can't stay?" Yoongi asked in a whisper as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"I would if I could, I'd much rather be with you, you know that." Jungkook said.

Yoongi smiled, a playful glint in his eyes. "Do I know that? I think you need to remind me— Jungkook!" Yoongi shouted through laughter as Jungkook pounced on him and tickled him before peppering his face with kisses.

Yoongi giggled as he looked up at Jungkook once he had stopped.

"Fuck you are so god damn beautiful. I love you, Yoongi." Jungkook said before he leaned down and kissed him softly. "But I have to go."

"Fine... I'm off today if you want to come back later." Yoongi said as he watched Jungkook get up and stretch. "Fuck... how are you even real..."

Jungkook chuckled. "We've been together for months, you're still saying that?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah. Have you... have you not looked in a mirror?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook smirked and shook his head before he walked over and gently grabbed Yoongi's face. "Well, I don't need a mirror to see how stunning you are. Just looking at you is enough to remind me." Jungkook leaned in closer, his forehead resting against Yoongi's as he gazed into his eyes, the intimacy of the moment wrapping around them like a warm blanket.

Yoongi's cheeks flushed a soft pink, and he chuckled softly, a shy smile breaking across his lips. "You really know how to make a guy feel special, don't you?"

"Only because you are special," Jungkook replied, a serious note creeping into his voice. He brushed his thumb over Yoongi's cheek, savoring the warmth of his skin. "I don't think you realize just how much you mean to me." His voice serious, possessive, but Yoongi didn't catch on.

"Okay, okay, I get it," Yoongi said with a playful roll of his eyes, but the smile on his face betrayed his amusement. "You're gonna make me blush even more."

After dressing quickly and giving Yoongi a few final kisses, he made his way to the living room, finding Jimin still on the phone with Taehyung. Jungkook waved him off, a playful smirk on his face as he slipped out the door, leaving Jimin to explain.

The meeting was in a small, stuffy room filled with the usual tension and buzz of discussion. Jungkook sat at the head of the table, trying to focus on the agenda laid out before him, but all he could think about was his latest kill and Yoongi. The way he had looked last night, his body glistening, the way his hair had stuck to his forehead with sweat, and the way he had begged for more. Each time someone spoke, Jungkook found himself drifting off, a soft smile creeping onto his face as he recalled their shared moments.

"Jungkook," Taehyung's voice broke through his reverie, pulling him back to the present where they now sat in Jungkook's office. "Your head was somewhere else the entire time."

Jungkook snapped back to attention, chuckling softly. "Yeah, sorry about that. Just... I had a pretty amazing night."

"Well, we noticed. You were grinning like a fool," Taehyung teased, crossing his arms. "So, what was so special?"

Jungkook leaned back in his chair, a dreamy expression overtaking him. "Yoongi... we made very passionate love last night. Best sex I've ever had. I just can't stop thinking about it."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, a knowing smile spreading across his face. "I mean, I can't blame you. Yoongi is a whole mood. But you know we have work to do, right? You can't just float around in your daydreams."

Jungkook laughed, shaking his head. "Yeah, yeah. I'll focus. But seriously, he's like a work of art."

As the day dragged on, Jungkook found it harder to contain his thoughts, his mind returning time and again to the warmth of Yoongi's body against his, the way his skin had felt under Jungkook's fingertips. He couldn't help it; he was hopelessly in love, and the world around him faded away as long as he held onto those memories.

Also how Minho's body was still warm to the touch as he sawed into him, blood splattered all over the plastic tarps.

Finally, as the work day ended, Jungkook felt a sense of relief wash over him. He was free to return to Yoongi, to relive the magic of last night. "I'm heading back to the apartment," he announced to Taehyung, standing up. "I've got some things to take care of."

Taehyung chuckled, shaking his head as he watched Jungkook leave the room with a spring in his step. "I'll see you later, I'm gonna be over later with Jimin." he called after him.

Jungkook just waved, a smile plastered on his face, already envisioning the reunion waiting for him. As he stepped out into the bright afternoon sun, he couldn't help but feel giddy with excitement, knowing that soon he'd be lost in those beautiful eyes once again.