6

It was eight pm, he should really get going.

"Baby it's barely eight! Just stay." Yoongi begged with a pout. Jungkook growled and gently grabbed his face and squished his cheeks. "You're so fucking cute... but no, I really have to go." Jungkook said as he kissed Yoongi.

"Ugh, I wanted to cuddle and watch something with you." Yoongi said.

Jungkook smiled. "Tomorrow, I promise. I have to get up early for work-"

"You always have to get up early for work babe! You still stay with me!" Yoongi whined.

Jungkook chuckled. "I have a meeting in the morning. Aren't Taehyung and Jimin coming back here soon? Maybe they can watch your show with you." He said.

"Oh right... so I can make out with and have sex with them like half way through the show?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook's demeanor changed, his eyes darkened. "What?" He asked, jealousy rising in him.

Yoongi blushed. "B-babe... I was joking..." he said softly. "I said that to make a point that I can't do those things with them since that's usually what we do... I'm sorry."

Jungkook kissed him. "All is forgiven. Now, I really have to go. If I can't sleep, I'll call you... okay?"

Yoongi sighed out. "Fine... I love you." Yoongi said, making them both blush. It had been almost five months and neither of them had said it yet until this moment.

A huge smile broke out on Jungkook's face. "Say it again." He said softly, pulling Yoongi close.

Yoongi looked up into his eyes, his expression serious, his eyes shimmering in the light.

"I love you, Jungkook..." he said softly.

Jungkook smiled as he leaned down and gave Yoongi a long and passionate kiss. His eyes still closed when he slowly pulled away, resting his forehead against Yoongi's.

"I love you too, Yoongi." He whispered before he kissed him again, more passionate than before, possessive even as he guided Yoongi back into his apartment and shut the door behind them.

He could be a little late.

"Holy.... Fuck...." Yoongi panted out as he stared at his ceiling.

Jungkook chuckled. "What?"

"Just... you... wow." Yoongi said.

Jungkook smiled and sat up on his elbow, he leaned down and kissed Yoongi a couple of times. "I love you, but I really need to go, you got an extra two whole hours— two and a half hours out of me." He said.

"Not long enough," Yoongi said with a smile. "I want forever..."

Jungkook smiled as he gave Yoongi one last big kiss. "Fuck I love you. I'll see you tomorrow handsome." Jungkook said softly.

Yoongi smiled as he watched Jungkook get up and get dressed. "I love you too, see you." Yoongi said softly before Jungkook left.

Jungkook smiled to himself as he left Yoongi's. Once he was back at his apartment, he showered and changed. Then he went and grabbed his black gym bag out of his closet, setting it on his couch before he walked into his closet and grabbed his plastic tarps. He carefully covered his bedroom in them.

After he was done he set up his tools. Then he made his way into his kitchen and got two cups out, dumping a roofie into one of the cups before he grabbed his keys and walked out of the door.

Smoke, sweat and cologne invaded his nostrils as strobe lights flashed and music shook the building.