~What did I do?~ (Chapter 14)

~Ariana's P.O.V.~

"Hey, Jeff!" I greeted as my parents walked down the stairs. They had these looks on their faces that scared me. Jeff didn't even say 'hi' to me he just came right in front of me with my mom right by her side.

They were a foot or two away from me just giving me the daggers. I was so confused.

"Um... Wh-" I was interrupted by a hard smack on the cheek from Jeff. I dropped to the couch clutching my cheek. It was burning with pain. I stared at them both with dilated eyes.

What was happening right now? He was hurting me.He always did have anger promblems. Why was he taking it out on me?! But what I don't understand was my mom just watch him slap me.

"Mom w--" i began but was interrupted again with a cold hard slap on my same cheek.

"Shut up!" My mom spat at me.

My breathing was uneven right now. The pain shot through my face. The slaps probably left red marks on my cheek.

"What the heck is going on...What did I do!!" I screamed trying to run.

But Jeff was too fast and he caught my forearm before I could get far.

I winced in agonizing pain as his fingers were pressing into my arm. The pressure was making tears just trinkle out of my eyes.

"Jeff! You made her cry!"My mom started I thought she was going to stop him but she continued with, "Now break her!"

I was so caught off guard of what she just said that i didn't see Jeff's punch land right in my ribs.

"Do you remember what you did to us! All you do is think about yourself! Are you sure you lost your memory or were you just trying to forget all you did to ruin our LIVES!" Jeff yelled all in my face.

I don't even know what I did. I was on the floor trying to catch my breath, holding my side. This was unbareable pain. I want Harry here to help me. I NEED Harry. The thought of him not here saving me made me sad.

"Just...ju...st-st...tell m-me what I did?" I cried out mumbling a bit because it was hard to keep up with this pain and talking.

"How could you forget! You killed my son! Our son! Your brother! You just couldn't take the fact he stole your attention!" My mom screamed tearing up a bit.

The memories were clear now. I killed my half brother. It was by accident but my parents thought it was on purpose!

I crashed into their car. In the back was...was baby ZACK. How did such a thing happen. I killed a baby for God's sake. Not just any baby but my brother. The tears were rolling.

I would be mad/sad at my son or daughter if they killed my child. But I wouldn't take it up to my responsibility to hurt them back. That would be like losing 2 children.

"And your going to pay for it. Once were done with you, you can meet your sorry ass, father in Hell." Jeff spat at me trying to lower my self esteem...

And it did.

I didn't even have time to think when I swung at him. Landing a punch square on his nose. Not regretting a thing right now for what he said.

"Ow!!!? Oh your really going to get it now!!" He said a little nasally because he was pinching his nose. Jeff triggered a side of my memory that I didn't want to remember or relive.

*FLASHBACK*

It was summertime and the sun was glistening in through the windows of our flat.

"Daddy, can we get ice cream?" I pulled on his shorts to get his attention. My dad turned around with a welcoming smile. His smile was like his trademark. Even if you hated him he would kill you with kindness.