✩﹒IV

Riverdale High - Hallways - Morning

June, Kevin and Betty are walking down the halls, talking about what had occurred at the party last night.

"Wouldn't you guys feel betrayed if Veronica did what she did with Archie to your crush? Even after she had been told you liked him?"

"Yes --"

"Betty, honey... the prepubescent boys in this school still have voice cracks and barely any chest hair to their names."

"So?"

"Soooo, I like my men with a little salt n pepper. Which means I can't join your mini pity fest over teenage boy drama. My condolences though, you and Red would've made cute babies."

Kevin shoves the girl in the side with a reprimanding look.

"What? She asked."

"Now that romance is off the table, I'll just say it." He looks over to Betty, "Are we 100% sure that Archie's straight?"

"As a needle."

"Because no straight man has that body."

June rolls her eyes and pulls out her phone, linking her arm with Kevin's, so she doesn't run into a wall.

"Speaking of bodies... Have you recovered from finding Jason's?"

"It was more traumatizing having to explain to my dad what I was doing with Moose at the river."

Oh?

"Yet another perk of being the sheriff's son."

They walk into the main office, Kevin and June spotting the flowers on the desk. Most likely for Betty, seeing as that's why they came here.

"Oh, my God, those are gorgeous. Are those for Betty, Mrs. Philips?" Kevin and June are examining the flowers on the office desk. They're really pretty.

"That's why I called her." Mrs. Philips gives him a look.

So sassy, I love her.

"'Dear Betty, please forgive me, XOXO, V.'"