♡.I

The Cooper Household - Betty's Bedroom

Juniper McCoy and Kevin Keller are lounging on the bed, going through different profiles on his phone. Movement catches Juniper's attention, causing her to look up. She spots the owner of the bed; she's getting dressed and putting on makeup.

"That's a cute bra Betty, where'd you get it?" She's not that close with the girl, but it seems the blonde doesn't mind her presence if she's comfortable enough to remove clothing items.

"Thank you, Juniper," Betty Cooper turns around with a smile on her face, "I got it from Zara."

Juniper hums and files the information away for later, she's in need of some new bras for the upcoming school year.

"Enough about that. Betty? Are you excited? Nervous?" Kevin looks up from his phone when asking this, Juniper huffs and rolls off the bed.

"Both -- I haven't seen him all summer --"

"-- which is why nerves are acceptable, but we agreed, Betty: It's time. You like him, he likes you." Kevin looks over at the young McCoy girl after saying this.

"Oh! Uh, yes. He totally likes you!" She says this in a panic, not really sure if it's true but willing to help Kevin prove a point to Betty.

"Then why hasn't he ever said or done anything?"

"Maybe the red hair has gotten to his head-- OW!" Juniper rubs her arm where her best friend had whacked her. She glares at him whilst he shakes his head and looks back over at Betty.

"Because -- Archie's swell, but like most Millennial straight guys, he needs to be told what he wants. So, tell him, finally."

Juniper moves from where she was standing near the bed and towards the window. Gasping under her breath when she sees what her view is, she makes eye contact with Kevin. He stands up to join her after seeing the expression on her face.

"We'll see. It depends on --" Betty is cut off before she can even finish her sentence.

"-- oh, my God!"