♡.VII

Riverdale High - Blue and Gold Office

June sits in a small office room for the Blue and Gold with Betty, Ethel Muggs, Tina, Ginger and a few other girls. They're waiting for Veronica to arrive so that they can tell her what they've recently discovered.

She stands just behind Ethel, rubbing the girls' shoulders in a comforting manner. She knew the boys on the football team were assholes, but she didn't think they'd go this far.

Veronica soon walks into the room; Betty speaks when she spots her as well.

"This story is bigger than we thought."  Veronica tilts her head in a questioning manner. "I started asking around, to see if what happened to you happened to anyone else, and if anyone would go on record." Betty then gazes down to Ethel.

June squeezes the Muggs' girl shoulders in reassurance, just as the girl turns to Betty, "I will. 100%."

Betty nods, "Okay." She looks back up to Veronica, "It's five guys on the football team. Chuck and his posse. Ethel was about to tell us..."

Ethel looks over her shoulder at June for support, earning a nod and small smile from the curly haired girl, she shifts her gaze back towards her lap.

"One day last year, Chuck and I talked in the library for 10 minutes. I helped him with a Pre-Cal problem, and nothing happened." She pauses to swallow, "But they next day, he... He started telling people that I let him do stuff to me. Like, sex stuff."

Veronica nods, encouraging the girl in her story.

"And then he... Or one of his goons wrote, 'Sloppy seconds' on my locker."

Before she can continue, Cheryl walks into the doorway of the room, leaning against it as she says, "Yes, yes, we've all heard your tragic origin story."

"Cher," June sends her best friend an admonishing look.

Betty ignores the red head and instead places a hand on Ethel's shoulder, "I'm so, so sorry, Ethel. That's horrible."