Prologue

After defeating white star and sealing the despair. Cale managed to get his slacker life(temporary).

Somehow his name which Eruhaben has given him has taken its effect and now he is in a whole different world which somehow feels like earth.

But not the same, at least he expects this world to be normal but who made him an unlucky bastard.
A world with superheroes, mythologyical beings , aliens, etc...

"Human, what is that" and yeah he is not alone here.

So let's find out how Cale and the great and mighty dragon Raon Miru will find their way back home.

*****************************************

Avengers initiative is something Fury was hoping to form, he even got the chance as Loki attacked Earth but he did not expect to meet a red head who can't even take care of himself, so somehow he has to take the job (caring) in his hand.

Tony cannot let the apple boy get hurt so he decided to let him live with him and Pepper(a big Softie).

Steve Rogers aka Captain America had never met anyone like him. He always has a stoic face even when he is coughing blood, saying he is fine.
So our Captain Rogers decided to protect the boy properly.

Natasha Romanoff has seen the cruelest things in the red room but when she saw the red head getting hurt she can't help but feel sorry, so she has to prevent that.

Clint Barton thinks he has found his long lost son(yeah sure).

Bruce banner thought the red head has experienced something so terrifying that he was not even scared of the hulk (misunderstanding).
So he will take care of the little terrified (not really) boy.

Thor odinson has lived for 1500 years but he has never met someone so beautiful, kind hearted, sacrificial, words are not enough to describe him. Now Thor only wants to take him back to Asgard to remind his father and mother if they had mistakenly lost his baby brother in midgard otherwise how can someone this beautiful be in midgard (so yeah Cale's beauty which rivals the dragons is biting him back) and even if he is not his baby brother he will adopt him(our oblivious young master silver shield is already getting a big brother, don't know how Alberu will react to this).

Cale in the middle of all this is trying to find his way back as Raon is having his world tour(in a different world) with his human (while missing his hyung and noona).

Raon found a new thing to fill his spatial dimension so that when they return back everyone can enjoy them.

*****************************************

This is my first time writing a fanfiction and to be very honest it is hard as I can't really personify their personality. So their behaviour can be a bit OC please 🥺 ignore it.

The characters are not mine credit goes to rightful owners...

I am writing this story as I was searching for a Cale and avengers fanfiction but there were barely any (to be honest I only found one in which Cale was a doctor), so decided to write it myself.

Thanks for reading....