Chapter 4

"So, are we going to keep searching for the tesseract?"asked Bruce.
"Nah let's wait here if I am not wrong, agent Barton would be the one to attack so let's wait"Cale said lightly, then as if thinking about something he added,"can I see that weapon which Loki used to control others".

"Sure",Nick said leading Cale to the lab with Bruce.

"Well, it looks oddly similar to Hydra weapons", captain added as Tony moved to go with them.

"So, apple boy who are you really? Like what you do or your life stuff?"Tony asked curiously.

Hearing Tony's word Cale had a small smile which he quickly hid thinking no one saw it but how can it escape this peoples keen eyes,"right now I am enjoying my retirement life"he said with a smile on his face.
But it made the people who are listening have a second thought,a kid who looked no more than 20 is talking about retirement.

But Cale didn't let their thoughts wander "my hyung-nim is going to have his coronation soon, umm my father and mother are busy with the restoration of our territory ".
As he was speaking, Tony injected,"what is hyung-nim?"

"Hyung means elder brother"Cale clarified,but Tony again said"wait coronation means your brother will be king then are you a prince or something?"

Cale looked disgusted when he prince"no, we are just sworn brothers".
"Territory? You are not royalty but your family has territory ?"Bruce asked as Nick listened to their conversation from the side.

"We are duchy,the house of henituse rules the northeast region of the kingdom",Cale said lightly.

"Wait you are from the mediaeval period,like a kingdom,ducay,etc "Tony asked,Cale nodded his head.
"But doesn't that mean science or astrophysics is not something you have learned before how do you know about this"Bruce asked,now even Fury was interested to know this.
Cale being an oblivion as he always is indifferently said,"Mr. Fury gave me Selvig's notes to study with the help of the internet and it doesn't take that long".

It silenced all of them,"it's only been like 2 days and you learned everything?"Fury suspiciously asked.

Cale nodded his head. Everyone silently understood that the kid in front of them was smart no he was a genius, even Tony acknowledged him.

As they reached the laboratory, Fury got a call from someone so he went away.
Cale lifted the scepter when he heard Roan voice, human this thing has a different energy from that cube but similar.
Roan thought for a minute then said, human I am a genius, great and mighty dragon I understood now that cube was able to teleport us but this energy can manipulate and control mind, human quickly put it down or it will affect your brain.

As Cale heard Roan's voice he quickly put the scepter in its place and moved back, when he did this it attracted everyone's attention.
The lab was filled with people not only Tony, Bruce but Nick has returned with Natasha, Thor and captain.

They seem to be arguing about something, but now they were looking at him.
"I think we should keep this scepter in a place that will not affect us, it is similar to tesseract but has the ability to manipulate and control the mind".

"Kid you can tell it's function"asked captain, Cale nodded.
As they were talking a explosion happened and Roan preventing Cale from falling. Natasha and Bruce fall, an engine was burning, Tony and captain Rogers went to fix it.

Cale ran to prevent Loki from escaping but came across Loki who was going to stab Coulson he used the shield to prevent that as Loki turned towards him, but instead of attacking him he pressed the button to Thor's cell and ran away with the scepter.

Time skip.....

Thor was thrown from the helicarrier, hulk was also out of radar.

"Coulson survived thanks kid",Nick said.
"No problem sir". Cale said shaking his head.

"So what is the plan?"captain asked.
"The avengers initiative was something which I wanted to form to defend earth, now with earth experiencing threat it is high time for you guys to work together to defend it", Nick said this he turned towards Cale and added"our deal was to get the tesseract back and help us fight the army".

Cale nodded his head,"I will complete my end of deal"he said without the slightest bit of fear in his eyes. Cale doesn't participate but let the others discuss the plan.

Cale doesn't plan to part in it, he will only do his part. If Cale was given the chance he would have stopped the portal from opening but it was not his fight, and they would not necessarily heed his advice so he chose to stay silent.

The plan was quite simple Cale, captain,Natasha and Clint will go to stark tower in quinjet while Tony will go back in his suit to stop Loki.

The plan was ready....

*****************************************

Chapter four complete....
Memes...