Chapter 2

On the other side....
Cale and Raon got thrown in a closed basement which has a lot of equipment and stuff alike.

"Raon, invisible". Cale said as soon as they got thrown here, he didn't want anyone to see Raon.

"Ok human".said Raon before turning completely invisible.

Just then they heard some voices, Raon was not able to understand the language but it was different for Cale, he was confused at first then immediately moved from his place.

"Sir tesseract is misbehaving, it is unstable". A man said to a one eyed pirate as they walked into the room.

As they were talking Cale could understand the situation briefly.

They are talking in english,so we are on earth but which one I can't tell right now. Cale thought to himself, just then Raon's voice came to his mind.

Human what they are talking about is not Korean, I know that Choi han has been teaching me",Raon asked curiously.

Suddenly another portal appeared, Cale was hiding behind an equipment with Raon floating near him.

Cale and Raon did not move from their position but continued to observe the situation, the newly arrived man hit the agents with his weapon.
Cale was surprised to find that the said man can control the people if the tip of the weapon touch anyone's heart.

The place turned into a mess as the weapon man stab the pirate, and went away from there.
The one eyed pirate contacted someone on his intercom, and the place was going to be buried.

Cale made a decision immediately and came forward to help the pirate.

"Hi, I think you are in a pinch. Want some help". Cale said with a bright smile on his face.

Human are you trying to scam the one eyed Gramps. Raon's voice was going through his head, as his lips twitched a bit but he continued to smile.

"Who are you?" Said the pirate with a frown on his face. But he stopped as he looked at the person in front of him. The boy has bright red hair tied in a loose pony, wearing a white shirt which has golden thread (literal gold) sewing, and black pants and boots.
His posture was relaxed as if he was in a garden but one cannot ignore his aura which screams of his superiority.

"Let's have a proper talk after getting out of here, how's that".Cale said with a scam nah bright smile on his smile.

"Nick Fury". The person said as he doesn't feel any ill intention from the red head and extended his hand.

"Cale henituse". As Cale also stretches his hand to help the person up.

Without wasting any time both of them went to the helicopter to stop the guy who stole the tesseract.

But that person shot a beam of energy towards the helicopter but Cale moved faster and launched the indestructible shield around the helicopter.

Nick was stunned for a movement and said,"what is this?".

As the truck left them behind, Cale turned towards Nick and said.

"Let's make a deal, shall we sir".

******************************************

That's for the second chapter...
Memes time...

🥰 🥺 Cute

🥰 🥺 Cute.....