Chapter 1

In the super rock villa, the top floor where a red head was napping on a rocking chair.
It's been a week since white star was killed and the despair was sealed.

Everyone except Cale was busy with their work. The construction of Puzzle city was ongoing, Alberu was arranging for his coronation Choi han as the instructor of the future king was also in the palace to help(mostly for showing his face).

Rosalyn was with Mueller who was constructing the new mage tower, Mary was at the dark elf village.

On, Hong, Ron and Beacrox were in the eastern continent as the Molan household and mercenary guild were cleaning the remaining troops of white star(radish) and the cat tribe.

Eruhaben was visiting the world tree for a talk(warning nah threatening it).
Mila went to her farm to check on them.

So all in all there were only Cale, Raon, Dodori(who refused to go) and Rasheel who said it was their honor to have him(he just wanted to be praised) in the super rock villa.

Suddenly, Raon opens the door with a bang."Human, there is a call from the cookie prince". Cale grunted and opened his eyes as he looked at the glowing red communication tool.

" Our young master silver shield, you are resting that's good".Alberu said with a cheerful smile on his face.But for some reason Cale got a chill down his spine.

Human , cookie prince has a scamming smile on his face, is he trying to scam you human,Raon asked Cale curiosity in his head.

Look even Raon can tell something is fishy, does the crown prince want to make me work. No I have to do something. Cale thought this in his mind but his face was stoic.

"The future king of the Roan kingdom, how fortunate I am to get to see your face as soon as I open my eyes. I am pretty sure today would be a wonderful day". Cale said with a more brighter smile which make Alberu smile paled in comparison. Alberu smiling lips twitched a bit but he still maintained the smile.

Choi han who was standing behind Alberu was having a hard time stopping his laughter as his shoulder was shaking.

There is a silent agreement between Alberu and Cale that is to see who gets annoyed by the glib tongue first, but most of the time it is Cale who won (8 out of 10 times).

So, right now there was another round was going on but Raon can't focus on this as he was feeling a different type of power slowly but steadily marking it's presence in the room and Raon was the only one who felt it.

When he was about to alert Cale, a portal of some sort come in presence which Alberu and Choi han also became aware of before anybody could do anything Cale and Roan got sucked in the portal and it vanished from their sight.
The last thing they heard was Cale saying,"hyung, call Eruhaben nim and Miss Cage....."

And they were gone before Cale could finish his sentence. Everything happened in a matter of few seconds before they could process anything the door of the bedroom opened again.
Rasheel and Dodori immediately came in front of the communication tool as Rasheel asked,"where is the kid and that human, I felt an unfamiliar power here".

"The portal sucked them".was all Alberu could make out.

************************************

That's all for the first chapter.
Hope you like it...

Here's a meme for you all.

😂😂😂 I can actually imagine them doing this