Bakugou is Richboy

Katsuki wakes up refreshed and ready to start the day. Excitement courses through his bones and it's like an adrenaline rush he's only ever felt during battle. In a way, this was a battle all on its own.

He starts the day by scarfing down some toast covered in strawberry jam. He washes it down with a glass of milk and then he darts to the bathroom to shower.

He uses the Oribe Signature shampoo, condition and body wash, all of which smell of jasmine, citrus, and sandalwood. The scent pairs nicely with his natural caramel aroma.

When he is done washing up, he steps out, dries off, brushes his teeth and washes his face. As he's in front of the sink he looks up at himself in the mirror, checking to see if his piercings were still open.

They were.

'Good. That's one less thing I need to worry about.'

He finishes up by blow drying his hair, which lucky for him it always goes back to its original form when it dries.

He steps out of the bathroom and throws on whatever clothes are closest, green cargo pants. a black crossbody belt bag, a plain white t-shirt, and black hightop converse. He was gonna change later anyway he just needed something to go shopping in.

After he ties up the last shoelace, he's out the door and making his way to Hadena Fuku, a very fancy, crazy expensive men's boutique.

Katsuki takes a bus into the city, holding onto a support handle and scrolling through his messages when he sees a text from Izuku asking him where they're going.

Katsuki isn't sure why but he wants to keep the whole thing a surprise so he simply tells him, "I ain't telling! Just be sure to wear something nice with the stuff I lent you."

Izuku texts back, "Okay, but why can't I know?"

Katsuki scoffs at it and responds, "No more stupid questions! And stop texting in class!" As he's typing, a grins comes across his face. In a panic he lifts his head up, looking left and then right to make sure no one saw that.

What he doesn't expect to see is an old man with wobbly legs and a cane fighting for his life just to stand. He examines all the people around not offering a seat and the whole thing pisses him off.

"Hey you! Obnoxious kid playing your Nintendo Switch and making ruckus," Katsuki growls at the middle schooler while tapping the kid's knee with his foot. The kid looks up at him with shocked eyes and so do the people around him.

"Me?" The kid asks, his words wobbly.

"Yeah you! Get the hell up!" Katsuki orders, scowling at him.

"What? Why should I?" His words still wobbly, even though he's trying to argue.

"Don't make me fucking repeat myself!" Katsuki threatens, lighting up his one good palm.

The kid gets up and people are muttering, their voices clashing as they talk shit about Katsuki 'picking on the poor kid'. He ignores it.

"Take your seat, gramps. Before ya fall over!" Katsuki offers as his arms point to the seat.

The old man is shocked too but he takes the seat anyway, not offering any thanks to the young blonde.

'Tch. You're welcome,' Katsuki thinks to himself.

"Next stop Daitoshi," the bus speaker announces. So Katsuki makes his way to the front so he can exit the bus.

"Thank All Might, that psycho freak is leaving!" A passenger purposely says loud enough for Katsuki's ears to hear.

She probably doesn't expect him to say anything back but he's Bakugou Katsuki.