𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴-4

It has been few weeks since that terrible and scary night, yoonmin were sleeping in their bed like they usually sleep, jimin was very protective after that incident happened....
He even took leave from his job till yoongi's delivery....
He just wanted his husband also the baby safe and sound....

Jimin's eyes were wide open thinking how to find out what was going on in their home....
He was trying find some solution....
It was dark in the night as he held yoongi close to him caressing his head....

The night went by both of them atleast slept peacefully after many sleepless nights....

It was the next morning now, yoonmin were having breakfast, jimin looked over his husband who was eating silently, jimin's mind was pre-occupied by the previous night....

Jimin spoke out suddenly setting his fork down as he remembered about the weird sounds and shadows....

Baby can I say something??
Jimin asked

Yes jiminie what is it??
Yoongi inquired

I found a solution to see and end what's happening in our home!!
Jimin said

What do you mean??
What solution hubby??
Yoongi questioned

Look after coming into conclusion....
I think that we need to find out what's wrong asap!!
It's dangerous for you baby....
Jimin said to yoongi cupping his face

So what is it then??
What's the ultimatum??
Yoongi asked looking at jimin's eyes

Yoongi was eager to know contemplating about the solution....
He was desperate to know about the paranormal activity....

We have to light up some candles and have some rosemary also holy water around the house!!
To make the sinister presence go away we have to do this babe....
Jimin explained carefully

So you're saying that by following this method we can find out about the bad spirit in our home??
Yoongi asked trying to comprehend

Jimin nodded and yoongi thought for a moment before agreeing with him....

But, this is risky so I'll do it alone till then you'll live in your friend's home got it love??
Jimin said to yoongi slightly smiling

No I'm not going anywhere without you!!
Whatever we'll do, we will be together we promised do you remember??
Yoongi said cupping jimin's cheeks

It's dangerous sweetheart....
I can't risk your life!!
You're nearly in your delivery time!!
Jimin said worriedly

I said I'm not leaving you!!
How can you even think I have the heart to lose you??
Yoongi asked slightly teary

Jimin was touched and moved by yoongi's words, despite being pregnant yoongi was thinking about him and prioritised him without any hesitation....

But I can't do that yoonie....
You're my life....
Jimin said kissing yoongi's tears kneeling down

Didn't we promise each other that we will live and die together minnie??
Did you forgot about our wedding promises??
Yoongi asked

Yes we did doll....
But that doesn't mean I'll risk you....
The last thing I want to do is break our promise, but I don't want you getting hurt not when you're pregnant!!
Jimin exclaimed

Please jiminie....
Let's do it together....
Yoongi pleaded

Jimin listened to yoongi's plea and request, he could see yoongi's determination to do it together not alone!!
He thought for a moment before letting a defeated sigh, feeling like he can't convince his husband....