𝘖𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺-𝘌𝘯𝘥

Yoonmin anxiously waited in the hospital, their hearts heavy with worry and tension....
Hours passed since they had brought tae to the hospital and the wait for any news about his condition felt interminable....
The sterile hospital environment did nothing to soothe their frayed nerves, as they silently waited hoping and praying for any sign of improvement in tae's condition!!

Baby koo, sensing the tension and anxiety in the air continued to cry incessantly, yoongi's heart ached as he held him close doing his best to breastfeed and comfort him while trying to maintain his own composure....

It's okay baby, your taetae is fine!!
We have to be patient!!
Yoongi spoke gently bouncing koo on his knees trying to calm him

Jimin's silence spoke volumes, yoongi could see the worry etched on jimin's face he reached out and placed a comforting hand on jimin's shoulder trying to offer some reassurance in the midst of the uncertainty....

Jimin, I know it's hard but we need to stay hopeful alright??
Our tae is a fighter!!
Yoongi said with optimism

I know but.....
We can't give up hope!!
I just wanna hold tae....
Jimin's voice was laced with empathy

The sound of footsteps echoed in the waiting area as a doctor approached them, yoonmin immediately looked up their eyes full of anxiety and anticipation....

Doc our son is doing fine right??
Jimin asked with worry

He's going to be okay right??
Yoongi inquired anxiously

Your son is fine, the injury he sustained was quite severe but we've done everything to stop the bleeding....
But we need to monitor him closely for the next few hours!!
Doc spoke seriously

Will he recover completely??
Jimin asked his voice quavering slightly

He's not in danger right??
Yoongi asked in urgency

Doctor sighed softly his gaze fixated on them, he understood their worry and replied in a calm and reassuring tone....

Yes he's fine....
His vital signs and condition is okay!!
Doc spoke

Can we see our son??
Yoonmin said in unison

The doctor nodded in understanding recognizing the desperate urge of yoongi and jimin to see their son....

Ofc!! You can see him....
Please keep in mind that he may still be unconscious and we need to limit the number of visitors to minimize any potential disruption to his healing....
Doc explained

With the doctor's permission, yoonmin along with baby koo walked into tae's hospital room their hearts heavy with worry and anticipation, the surroundings and the beeping of machines served a stark reminder of the seriousness of the situation....

Jimin approached the bedside first, his eyes welling up with tears at the sight of tae's injured body and the various tubes also monitors connected to him....
He gently took tae's tiny hand in his own, his voice choking with emotion....

Tae it's your dadda....
We're here baby, right here with you!!
Jimin whispered with a trembled voice

Yoongi stood beside, holding koo close to his chest as the baby was trying to wriggle out of his arms and reach tae....
He gently touched tae's head his heart heavy with pain....

Tae, please wake up baby....
We need you to be strong....
You have to fight this!!
Yoongi spoke quietly in desperate voice

Baby koo sensing a strong connection with tae wriggled out of yoongi's embrace and crawled towards the bed, his tiny hands reached out to touch tae wanting to show affection and offer comfort in his own way....
Yoonmin's hearts swelled with a mix of sadness and hope, as koo tried to reach tae's unmoving form....