SYNOPSIS

"May plano ako para sa sarili ko, Ody! Intindihin mo naman ako oh!"

"Lagi kitang iniintindi, Phae. Eh ako? Kailan mo ako isasama sa mga plano mo?"

Aphaea Lysithea Yu is an architecture student and is the epitome of perfection. She's an overachiever who is exceptional both in academics and student leadership. She is the only girl in her closest circle of friends, and for as long as she can remember, she has accepted being the "mother" of the group by planning every detail of activities and always being two steps ahead. There is only a scheduled agenda for plans, leadership, and academic feats without room for surprises. But behind all that stable-looking life, she is hiding a very dark past.

Then came the bright and particularly carefree mechanical engineering student named Odysseus Fabian, whose spontaneity and use of unorthodox methods hit Aphaea's carefully arranged universe like a rocket. Wild brainstorming ideas-things to do, places to go-just let it all flow, and constant messes just disrupted everything she had worked so hard for. So much for her determination to stay on the right track: Aphaea could be swept away by the charm and unpredictability of Odysseus and the chaos he brings.

Now, as their worlds collide, she must come to terms with the possibility that not everything can be planned and sometimes the best part of life happens when letting go. Can she survive in and cope with the whirlwind that is Odysseus, or will her carefully constructed life go crashing down under the weight of her own expectations?

~~~~~
APHAEA

~~~~~APHAEA

ODYSSEUS