CHARACTERS

COUPLE I :-

ALANA SHARMA (23)

ALANA SHARMA (23)

Alana Sharma, the princess of the Sharma family who holds a very reputed position in the city of Mumbai mainly her older brother Anirudh Sharma. Alana is the absolute definition of beauty. Her milky white skin colour, perfect figure with perfect curves and a height of 5'2. Every girl wants to possess a beauty like her. Her honey brown orbs hold the power to hallucinate. Alana always aspired to become a successful businesswoman like her brother, whom she considers to be her inspiration. Though she looks like a happy soul from the outside but internally she is shattered into a millions of pieces because the person whom she loves like anything could never understand it, and he is none other than Ahan Rai Singhania- her family friend, one of her batchmate in school and the ultimate love of her life.

AHAN RAI SINGHANIA (24)

Ahan Rai Singhania, the ruthless business tycoon and a figure of inspiration to all the youngsters. Whatever a person takes an eternity to achieve, Ahan has achieved more than that in just the age of 24. He is handsome with perfect abs and muscles, perfect physical features and a height of 6'1. He used to be the sports captain of his school, to be specific the captain of the football team. Ahan Rai Singhania is every girl's dream. He is ruthless and cold hearted for the entire world, but he is a pure sweetheart to his family and friends. Those pitch black orbs hold emotions for none, but deep down in these 4 years he greatly misses someone who departed without any notice. He tried to find out the reason for her departure even but nobody told him anything. That is none other than Alana!

COUPLE II :-

NANDINI CHAUHAN (23)

Nandini Chauhan, the only child of her parents. She can be considered as the best daughter, the best person in terms of friendship and the best partner. Nandini is sweet, bubbly and a bit simple and naive. She is beautiful like a goddess with her petal like eyes, bluish grey orbs, soft plumpy lips, a petite figure with a height of 5'2. Her purity is the greatest reason for any person to fall for her. Nandini works as the COO in her father's company Chauhan Industries. She has never ever disappointed her father, except for one reason and that is falling in love with the son of her family rival's son Rudra Dev Singh. Rudra Nandini have always been together, loving each other unconditionally since their high school. When it comes to loving someone, falling for someone, trusting someone blindly it's always her eternal lover- her Rudra.