CHAPTER 4

जो देखे एक बार को पलट के बार बार वो खुदा जाने क्यू तुझे देखने लगता है

जो देखे एक बार को
पलट के बार बार वो
खुदा जाने क्यू तुझे देखने लगता है
.•.•.•.•.

NANDINI POV:

NANDINI POV:

"No, like it's impossible for me to believe that a human being has bitten you like this Nandini!"

Siya muttered while concealing the hickeys of my shoulders.

"Rudra has literally devoured you Nandu, not gonna lie!"

Now said Alana in a teasing tone while concealing my neck.

I literally feel so embarrassed because of these love bites. Today is Anirudh bhai and Naisha di's engagement party. I was surprised waking up early in the morning and seeing myself in this stage, but then I managed somehow in the morning hiding my neck and shoulders with a scarf and covering clothes.

But now the worst part is that, my outfit for the day is sleeveless, rather the blouse is sleeveless and if I don't hide those marks then everyone would get to know about our deeds.

"It's done! Now complete the rest of your makeup fast Nandu."

Alana said to me smiling. I nodded my head and continued with my makeup. I don't like to apply much makeup products, already I am covered with concealer so I just applied some eye liner, mascara for my lashes and a nude shade lipstick.

Siya and Alana are already dressed, they were in the middle of their makeup, when I called them for help because it was turning impossible for me alone to hide those hickeys.

I'll not talk to Rudra at all today!

"We are also ready, let's go!"

Siya said doing her final touch up and Alana also nodded in response while wearing her heels and after the three of us were done, we left for the venue hall.

"Wow! This is so beautiful."

I muttered under my breath looking at the royal decor for today's engagement ceremony.