PROLOGUE

ALANA POV:

ALANA POV:

"Just leave me Ahan! I don't want to talk to you at all."

I squirmed trying to free myself from his hold. My strength is nothing in comparison to his. I tried my best to free myself but his grip around my waist tightened crushing my body into his, mainly my boobs.

"No babygirl! I won't let you go today unless and until I get to know the reason for you ignoring me, for you leaving all of a sudden to Russia 4 years ago."

He groaned placing a light peck on my temple. His warm breath fanned around my temple and earlobe, the scent of his cologne hitting my nostrils.

"Why do you care Ahan!? Just leave me dammit!"

I said in a throaty voice, tears cascading down my eyes like thick pearl beads. My tone was a bit higher than usual. I literally shouted on him.

"Why do you want me to care Alana? Why are you behaving like this!?"

He whispered running his fingers through my long dark hair. My name in his mouth sounded ethereal, but I liked that 'babygirl' more, with no ounce of Indian accent.

"Because I love you Ahan! I love you a lot."

I muttered crying heavily into his arms and his grip around my waist loosened. All this while he was holding me so protectively, just when those words escaped my lips he literally withdrew his hands!

My love will always remain one sided.

RUDRA POV:

"Look at me love, you are entirely mine now!"

I said lifting up her face by her chin with my curled index finger. She was blushing cutely and shyly sitting on the bed bedecked as my bride for our first night ritual. The vermillion of my name on her hairline was shining, acting as a cherry on top of her ethereal beauty. She is so pure, so beautiful exactly like a goddess.

Tonight I will worship her body, make her entirely mine!

She slowly lifted her petal like eyes to look at me. Our gazes met each other and for a moment our eyes locked. She is so fucking pretty! My Nandini.

"Rudra!"

She muttered in a soft tone holding my hand. Her bangle clad hands made an ethereal sound arousing me more than anything else.

"Yes kitten!"

I replied her back and she gave me a meekly smile, hearing that nickname of hers.

"You'll never leave me right?"

She questioned me, her eyes turning glassy with tears. I can clearly predict the reason behind this question. She is still feeling guilty to choose her own happiness over her parents.

"Nandini, you are my everything! The day I leave you means that's the last day of me living as a mortal. Hurting you or leaving you would be the last thing I would wish for! I would rather wish my death than giving you pain."

As soon as I completed, I felt a pair of soft plumpy lips slammed against mine. It was my Nandini's. She planted a deep peck to it and then parted.

"Don't ever talk of dying Rudra! I love you a lot, and I know you'll never ever hurt me!"

She said climbing up on my lap. Shen then licked on her lips before proceeding further.

"But you will hurt me tonight! And that hurt would be worth remembering."

She blushed while muttering this and I could clearly understand what she was talking about. My kitten isn't as naive as I thought her to be.

"And you will scream only my name when I hurt you my baby kitten!"

I muttered slamming my lips into hers.

SIYA POV:

SIYA POV:

Currently I am sitting on the bed wearing my torn sangeet's outfit and Sarthak's dead body was lying on the ground in front of me.

How could I be such a fool? Was I so blinded by love that I couldn't even understand what a bastard he was!? Everybody warned me- Alana, Nandini, Ahan, Rudra....and Eshaan even!

"Siya!"

Mummy, Papa, Nandu, Aloo everyone was calling me. I could hear them, but I wasn't being able to respond for my body became numb. I need time to process whatever happened right now- how my fiancée tried to rape me and when I denied he started blackmailing me with some nudes.

Sarthak and I never indulged into any kind of physical relationship ever and I really don't know from where did he get all of these nude pictures of mine in the changing room.

He was trying to touch me forcefully! I was denying and pushed him away which hurt his male ego and gradually he started to forcefully get over me tearing my blouse, exposing my tits. That's when Eshaan entered the room. He first did beat the shit out of Sarthak and then without a second thought shot him dead taking out his gun.

"Siya! You are safe."

Eshaan's voice pierced into my ears and I was gaining my sense back. My eyelids moved again for the first time after that incident and the first thing I saw was he sitting beside me, wrapping me with a shawl covering my chest area protectively, closing his own eyes. My blouse was padded so I didn't use a brassiere.

"I am so sorry Eshaan!"

I wept heavily cradling into his lap, wrapping my arms tightly around his nape. For the first time in my life I can feel the truthfulness of Eshaan's words when he used to say that he can exceed to any level for me.

I am happy that he killed Sarthak. He deserved to die.

☁️🌙✨

So this was the prologue!

Get ready to witness a lot of love, laughter, drama, romance, emotional turmoil, heart breaks and a bundle of heart touching and toe curling smut.

Add it to your TBR guys! I promise to make their 'TALE OF LOVE' the best❤️