CHAPTER 3

धुप से निकल केछाँव से फिसल केहम मिले जहां परलम्हा थम गया

धुप से निकल के
छाँव से फिसल के
हम मिले जहां पर
लम्हा थम गया
.•.•.•.•.

ALANA POV:

ALANA POV:

Finally it's the day today! We are flying to Jodhpur for bhai and Naisha di's wedding. Our private jets were already waiting in the terminal and we have also checked in to board our jets.

"Aloo yaar, kitna kaam karegi tu?"

"How much will you work Aloo?"

Eshaan's voice snapped from behind. I chuckled listening to him, my fingers still working on the keyboard of my laptop. I have joined office the past week. Currently I am working on the ground plan design of a corporate building.

"Alana bro, we are here to enjoy don't be a bore!"

Siya spoke from behind, pouting her lips. Such a drama queen she is!

"Alana, close this shit and come here!"

Now said my best friend, literally glaring at me. All the three of them surrounded me with different expressions. I couldn't help but sigh and close the laptop.

"Khush ab?"

"Happy now?"

I said to them and they smiled nodding their heads. I shook my head looking at them.

"Now come with us Aloo in the lounge, we'll have fun!"

Eshaan said and pulled me up from my seat after undoing my seat belt and we all went towards the lounge of our jet.

Rudra, Ahan, Ved and Aarvi were sitting there on the lounge and bhaiya and Naisha di were sitting together lost in their on fairyland. They are getting married after all.

"Di, come sit!"

Aarvi squealed looking at me snapping everyone's head towards me. I walked towards the couch and for a moment we had an eye contact again.

His pitch black orbs with my honey brown ones. The only difference is that these honey brown orbs hold immense love for him, but his pitch black ones hold nothing for me.