CHAPTER 2

तुम बिन जाऊँ कहाँ के दुनिया में आके कुछ ना फिर चाहा सनम तुमको चाहके

तुम बिन जाऊँ कहाँ
के दुनिया में आके कुछ ना फिर चाहा
सनम तुमको चाहके
.•.•.•.•.

ALANA POV:

ALANA POV:

"Alana! Where are you lost?"

I got out of my thoughts listening to Nandini's voice. Both Ahan and my eye contact broke. His phone started ringing and he walked away to a corner to receive it.

My heart was aching, I felt a piercing pain. Though we are close, but still we are so far away from each other. Why God? Why? The corner of my eyes were acquiring tears and it can spill out any moment.

Come on Alana! You need to control yourself. You need to accept your fate!

"Princess you go and freshen up and come down for lunch."

Bhai said caressing my head lovingly and then he leaned down to mutter something in my ears.

"Don't cry princess. Maybe this time something better is waiting for you!"

He muttered and then again caressed my hair. I looked at him and smiled. Bhai knew everything since the beginning, my brother has always been my support system, my everything and he knows every single thing about me.

I hurried upstairs into my room. I pushed open the huge white coloured door only to find every single thing exactly in its place. No change anywhere! This once used to be my comfort zone, my real home, my room.

The off white wall, my queen sized bed, a huge walk in closet, the dressing table, the huge washroom with a cozy bathtub, a wall filled with pictures of mine, my family, friends and us together. I breathed an air of relief stepping inside my comfort zone.

My bags were already carried to my room. I opened my suitcase took out my bath essentials and a fresh pair of clothes and then stepped inside the bathroom. I don't have time to take a cozy relaxing bath now, so I got rid off my clothes and turned on the shower and stepped underneath it. The cold water flowed down caressing every inch of my body. I closed my eyes as I was too tired after such a long journey.