Chapter 4: Gathering Allies in the Citadel

Alright, here's Chapter 4! Now a couple of things I will announce now that I've made a decision on a few things. 

First: I will be bringing in species from Destiny into this crossover, and likely bring in certain... characters as well. One of which won't be mentioned until Chapter 5, and by the Virmire Mission, I'll have two, maybe three, of the species brought in. I'm not sure when, but I do plan to bring them in either around that time, or before hand. 

Second: I plan to save Benezia when the Guardian will go to Noveria. I won't explain how until I get to that in the story. 

Third: This will only be a small harem story. I've decided so far on only three, maybe four or five, women within this story. The ones I've made my final decision on are Tali, Liara, and Miranda. I've seen some ask for Jack, Kasumi, and Samara as well for options, but I haven't completely decided on picking between them yet, but I am leaning closely towards adding Kasumi. 

I think that's everything I have to announce, but go ahead and give opinions on ideas for either the harem or the story in general, and I'll be sure to look at them and take 'em into consideration.

============================================================

Hours had passed since Y/n was knocked unconscious. In that time, Normandy's resident medical officer, Doctor Chakwas, did an examination on both him and Shepard as they were still unconscious. What seemed to surprise the good doctor was Y/n stirring already, and sitting up from a 10 hour nap.

"Ugh, my head hurts, like I went shot for shot with Cayde last night, or Drifter," Y/n groaned as he held his forehead.

"My god, you're awake, I'll be honest I'm quite surprised that you are," Chakwas sounded so surprised, "I should inform the Captain."

"No need, he's already on his way to check on us," Y/n waved his hand in dismissal. The door opened within the next 5 seconds, with the Guardian's Ghost zooming through the air in excitement.

"Guardian, thank the Light that you're still kicking," Ghost said, full of relief.

Y/n looked at Ghost as if he were being serious, "I've died a number of times before coming to this universe, and came out wounded at best against the dangers in this one. I doubt there was any need for worry."

"Guardian, the Traveler isn't here, I'm not even sure if I'd be able to revive you if you died in this universe, I've told you this," Ghost reminded him.

"And yet you can still feel the Light, much stronger than ever," Y/n pointed out, "I'll say it again, I doubt there was any need for worry about me dying."

"Yeah yeah, see if you're still talking like that if I'm unable to revive you," Ghost shot back at him.

"I won't, cause I'd be dead," Y/n informed.

Ghost then made a nodding motion, "Good point, you would be dead from that."

"Well Guardian, I must say that you're in complete health, remarkably," Chakwas noted, letting Y/n know he was good to go.

"That's a relief to hear," Anderson nodded, with a slight smile on his face, "Afterall, we still need you in this galaxy, Guardian."

"Indeed, in face i owe him my life," a new voice was heard, causing them to look to the third bed in the medbay. It was Nihlus, and his head was expertly bandaged after surviving the gunshot that almost killed him, "Thanks Y/n, while I appreciate all that you did for me, I must stay that I hope I don't have to get even with you."

"That's not likely to happen," Y/n smirked, but I appreciate the thought. Just buy me a couple drinks at Chora's Den, or the new place in the Wards, Flux, I think it was called."