Love Making

Tireddd and relaxed beside each otherrr they dozed off!!
And it was Meerab who wokeup earlyy,, the man of her life was beside her .. wrapping his hand around her..nuzzled into her like a bby!!
She gave him few kisses making him awakeee..
Ye kya haii??
Pyaar kar rahee hoom .. kyun tumari permission chaiye?
He smiled and closed the distance between there lips again.
Just a gentle kisss.. i feel good Meerab .. i feel different me... this feeling is amazing .. shayadh yahee pyaar hai!
He pulled her over him . ... absey hamesha thum se pyaar karna would be my sole pupose of life.... He joined there foreheads....
Hahaha busss bussss abb jaldi se utoo am hungry !! Ahhh and my body is aching..
Murtasim gently tugged her hair behind her ear and held her face...Ek kaaam karo thum shower lelo u will feel better my khaney ka intezaam kartha hoom.
She smiled and pulled the blanket and draped herself all over and got off the bed.
Hahaha Mrs Meerab Murtasim khan... i just saw you whole ...
She turned around and saw him flexing his naked body.
Ohhh tho meri biwi ko mujey aisey dekhna tha!!
She turned facing back immediately... besharam..
Whattt my besharam...??? Mazey tho khudh le raheee thi kuch der pehley .. aur my akela besharam... so badd Mrs Khan.
She ran inside the washroom blushing.
It felt heaven... trusting him was difficult but she knew he is real, he never pretends things and the way he is expressing himslef is something which she haven't seen it earlier.
She wore an oversized tshirt, night pants came downstairs...
There he was shirtless just in his pants trying to serve the food which looks like ordered from outside.
Thooo kya horaha haii??
Madam ki shaan me platinggg ..aiiyeeee..he bowed and took her hand and made her sit.
Tho mam sab apka favourite haii kya khana pasandh karingey aap?
She was staring at him...
Am all yours my jaan you can eat me up later😜filhaaal khaney ki baath kar rahah hoom... kya khana pasandh karengey aap?
She rolled her eyes... was just looking at dishes.. fish bhi mangwaa letey merey haathon khiladethi thumey!
Thumarey haathon se filhaal ke liye ye naan and kadai khaani haiii .. he served her!!
And she took the morsel and fed him who was still standing beside.. he leaned in little to have it.
He took all her fingers inside making her spine shiverrr... controlll Mrs Khan he whispered huskily.
And next moment he took another morsel and fed her... she instantly bit his fingers while he acted as if it pained... aahhhh ye kya harkath thi???
She smiled and winked... while he just made a pout like a kiss and then licked his finger which she bit earlier.
Such a nerd!!!!!
I love you too wifyyy.
She just smiled.. acha come lets have it i can't wait moreee and she attacked on food.
There nok jhok continued whole dinner and were flirting with each other like teenagers!!

While washing hands in kitchen...
She hugged him from back... i love you too my dear shohar.. Mr Murtasim Khan... am cherishing each and every moment with you.. i want you the same way for whole life time.. she had tears.
He turned facing her.. my hoom naaa idhar !! Ill love you samee aisey hee hamesha .. buss do me a favour do not cry .. i hate tears bby!
He hugged her more tightly...they stood there for while and then he picked her up in bridal style to there bed room.
Placed her on bed!!!
Gently got over her and took off her tshirt
Making her naked from above.. he gently laid his on her chest feeling her warmth!!
She simply placed her hand over his head.. her grip tightened on his hair when he gently took one of her nipple in his mouth making her moan little.
She could feel his bulge touching her wet folds from over the clothes!!
She pulled his more into himself and rubbing against his bulge.. she wanted to feel him inside.
He too was rubbing himself against her.. her hands moved down to his pants trying to remove them from his body.
He pulled himself up and revealed himself infront of her and then pulled her pants too!!without wasting a moment he made his bulge touch her folds ..plsss she hissed..
He made his way ,,entered her slowly making her scream louderre!!!
But took it out and started pleasuring her through his fingers and licking her simultaneously.
She cried for his paceee !! His hands were doing magicc!!!
The night was long and sooo they were indulged in there love making!!!

Next day when Meerab woke up Murtasim was already off for work and there was a note.. miss me wifeyy!!! Call me when u wakeup!

She got freshup and dialled him.
I hope you feel good after a warm shower??
How do u know i just had it!!!
Welll u smell so freshh he hugged her from back!
U so earlyyy???
He took the hair dryer from her hands and was doing it ... dil tho subah jaaney ka bhi na thaa but kaam zaroori thaaa!!!
Hmmm... wisey mainey university me baath karli we just need to go and collect TC .
Nicee!! So ready to go back!
Yesss ...
Lets start today evening?
Done ill pack my stuff.

It was already late night when they reached!!
They slept as soon as they came.
Next day Maa Begum was told they were back so she knocked there door..
Murtasim wokeup and opened the door..

Assalamualikum Maa!
Walekum assalam beta..bathaya nahee aney ka.
Woo Maa .. kaam khatm hogya wahaan tho socha !!!
Acha acha... jaldi se naashtey par ajao saath me kartey hai!!
Wo Maa raath ko zara si dher hogaiii thi ... aap log aaj karlijiye naashta Meerab thaki hui hai!
Teekh hai beta koi baath nahee thum aajao.
Wo maa uskey saath ......
Acha achaaa koi baath nai araam karloo jao!
He came back laid beside her and pulled her towards him wrapping his hands around.
Mera bacha!!!

PLS COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT SHOULD BE NEXT????