Memories

Bhabhi yaar sunothoo bhai ne strictly keh diya you cannot enter the room unless he calls you.

Maryam please yaar ill just peep and come what exactly he is upto!!

No means noo ... jo bhi haii wo aapkey liye surpriseee samjo!!

Anddd ye lijiye this is your gift frm bhai and he wants to me to just get out from the house till night soo am gng to movie with my friends aur aap mazey karo😜.

Whatt!!!!

Maa bhi khalajaan ke ghar gaii hai kall ayegii😝😝ghar me koi niii sirf aap donoo... how romantic right!!!

Maryam!!!! movie ke liye shayadh late hoo jaaogii niklooo thum!!

Ohhh yea u cant waittt more i got you!!!

Meerab threw a pillow on her face for which she took her bag and ran out!!! Have funn!!!

Meerab was all pink.. she looked into the bags and there she was expecting a beautiful saree but to her surprise there was a night robe which would reach till her thighs.
Lusty fellow!! She thought but changed into it as it was more convenient.
............
....,,............
...........,,,,,,,
Meerab!!! Meerab.. here he comes looking for her..and  his mouth stuck open... ooooo... eyes widen...in aweee of her beauty...Mashallah!!!
He came forward slowly stood face to face inches apart... divineeeee!!!
Lagtha hai duniya me hoor mil gai hai mere hissey mein tumarey aaney se!!!
Lafz hee kamm paddd gayeee hai tumari tareef karney!!
Shukar hai khudha ka thum mil gayeee... warna naa jaaney hum kya kar rahey hotey...

Wahh wahhh!!! Impresssive...

He held her by waist and pulled her more closer ... saanso ko mehsoos karne dho mujey ... meri saansey thamm gaii hai tumari iss jhalak se...

She blew  on his faceee....

He immediately captured her lips....and gave a gentle kiss...
I love you.
Saans bhi abb shayadh thumse hee hai..
Nai reh paonga kabhi thumsey dhoor my mar jaonga!!
Shhhhh ye kya baath hui !!🤨
Kiss me Meerab i want you!!
He took her lips again and she was also responding...
His hand on her waist!!!

She held back... not here!!Maryam's room.
Ooooo yeass dekho my tho bhool gaya...why I came here!!
He blindfolded her eyes!
Just hold my hand and follow my lead..
and when she saw the surprise she hugged him... this us sooo precious... there few childhood images till teen all were framed..
She smiled at there poses and how they looked then!!
And there a corneer in balcony with canopy.. mattress few snacks,, coffee and there childhood Album.
Wowww this is so perfect .. she jumped onto it..
just a minute ill be back jaan..he winked.

He too changed into his shorts loo my bhi aagaya!!

I just missed our childhood Meerab .. how naughty we used to be and sabbb thangg tey humsey...
exactlyyy those were the days..

They started looking at the photos and recalling all memories..
Laughs and gigglesss.. Meerab yuhee hastey rahoo mujey acha lagtha hai..
Aur thum mere paas rahoo mujey acha lagtha hai..
She kept her head on his shoulder and was resting ... his phone rang which he ignored..
Meerab u like it this way naa???
Hmmm!!
Am not pervert Meerab i love you.. i just dont love your body i love you.. Meri Meerab ho thum!
He had tears while confessing... she tried to look at him but he held her..plss let me complete what am saying.. nazar milakar ye baath poori nahi kar paunga.
Mujey thum bachpan se pasandh thi.. lekin thab nahee jaantha tha wo ehsaas kya tha!
Jab tak hum badey huey hamari sonch badhalney lagi dhooriyan badney lagey lekin firr bhi dil me tho thi thum!
Thum par haq jamaney ki adath see hogai thi jo thumey orders lagtey tey wo merey liye thum par haq jamana tha!!!
Aurr jab mohabbath ka ehsaas hone lagaa thum mujsey khafa thi.. thum pehley jisaa mujsey bath kya nazar tak nahee milathi thi.. m
My behakkk gaya thaaa.. galath rasstey me galath adathon mei, galath kaamo mei.!!
Mainey kuch aisey naye rishtey bana liya jiss ki wajah se my khudh majboor hokar thumsey dhoor hogaya tha!!!
Lekin aaj dekho we are together .. am confessing myself!
My hamesha se thumsey pyaar kartha tha.
Meri galtiyon ke liye mujey maaf kardho!
He turned her side facing her took her leg on his lap... took out an anklet and made her wear it.
I hope you liked it.And i promise my kabhi firr wo raastey par nahee jaaonga!

Murtasim!! Jo hua lets forget am looking our future together.. and was expecting a saree but you bought this!!! But yeaa ye setup was much needed and this memories tooo.
Ohh Next time pakka!
Well but u ruined my plans.
Wo kaiseyyy??
You gifted me this robe so i thought ...
Ohhhhhh madam jee... fikar not night is still long!! He nuzzled into her crook.
But she took the lead and pushed him... and sat on him.
His neck was marked with the hickeyss..
Murtasim then took Meerab inside and both were naked within minutes.
She was ready to take him all in.
And he was excited aswell .. positioning himself he pushed himself into her..... she was on cloudnine!!!Ahhhh
Buttt realization hit him... he lasted only seconds inside.... Shit !!!! Am sorrry... he screamed!!!!
She looked at him and his expressions were broken ... Murtasim its okkkk it happens!!!
Let me clean uuuu...
Nooo nooo let me clean u Meerab.. he was feeling guilty that he couldn't stand and pleasure his lady .. the mood was spoiled.
Koi nai Murtasim just give me your arm i wanna rest....
Am sorry Meerab!
Shhhh no big dealll!!!! Relaxxxx.
After few talks Meerab dozzed off while Murtasim checked himself and recalled what just happened!!
Tugging blanket over her he went out and checked was Maryam back...
He then checked his phone
.. i can help you Murtasim you need me... u can't last long!!! Poor Meerab
Hahahaaaa ————Maya.

Please do Comment and let me know your views!!