Face Off

Murtasim was stuck with Maya and so he couldn't immediately go back to Meerab.He knew he have to be there with Meerab but he somehow chose to stay back and look after Maya atleast till she regain conciousness.

Meerab was just waitingg with a hope that he would run and come atleast now and confess what all she heard was wrong and just a mere misunderstanding..
But night went on but there was no sign of him.
She was broken and was continuously cryingg.
Zaki tried to confront but was of no use.

It was early morning when he started off to Zaki's place and thats when Meerab just slept.
Murtasim halted his vehicle and was thinking of how to face Meerab! What should he actually tell her....
Whatever happens ,,he has made up his mind to convince her and take her back home..even if he has to catch her feet and apologise he was ready!!

Zaki just informed him Meerab was sleeping and she was crying whole night.

Mk-Thank you Zaki usey sambaalney ke liye.
Z-Lekin zimme tho tumari hai na Meerab.
Mk-Haan my usko jawaab dedunga samja loonga.
Z-cheating is not acceptable Murtasim!
Mk-I haven't.
Z— We know where were you from last 2 days so don't lie.
Mk-Am not answerable to you.he raised his voice.
Z-Chillaney se tum sahee aur my galath nahee hojaunga Murtasim.
Mk-Meerab kahan hai?? Meerab!!! Meerab!!!
Z-Shhhh she just slept.. chillao math!
Mk-Who the hell are you meri biwi meri marzi.. he got into the room and Meerab was sleeping..
Zaki held Murtasim'd hand.. let her sleep for while!!!
Murtasim got very angry and held Zaki's collar to give a punch but Meerab woke up and came between them.
Upon seeing Meerab, murtasim pulled himself back.
Murtasim Kya kar rahey tey thum..
Meerab chalo yaha se.. he held her hand and was dragging her out..
Murtasim Chodo mera haath!!!!
you can't take her like this!!!Chodo uska haath
He just turned around and gave a look to Zaki lifting Meerab on his shoulders and coming out of his house.
Ye kya batthameezi hai Murtasim mujey nahee ana hai tumarey saath.
He was very angry .... Unable to control his anger more... gave a punch to his car making it shake and his fist red..
Chup chaap se merey saath chalo Meerab don't make me more angry.
Zaki came back and Meerab knew... Murtasim is super angry and he might hurt Zaki so she signalled him to step back.
Z- Meerab uthro Car seee!!
Murtasim sat in driving side ... Zaki ill call you plss stay away.
Z- but Meerab!!!
Murtasim gave a look to Zaki and started his Car.

Drive was silent and once they were home she went directly to there room ignoring Maa Begum and Maryam.
Murtasim came back of her...
Meerab suno meri baath!!
Nahee sunni haii wo kya harkath thi!! Zaki pe haath utaarahey tey thum!
Haan i know, gussey me tha my..
Jo bhi ho Zaki par haath kaisey lagaya tumney !!!How dare u?
He held her arm... filhaal zaki se jyadha bhi important diacussion hai ... jaisey thum samaj rahi ho wisa kuch nahee hai.
Well i don't believe you at all...
Plss Meerab gussey me nahee araam se suno ye baath!
Mujey koi baath nahee sunni hai just tell me kya thum sachi me Maya ke saath tey from last 2 days uskey ghar?
Thum jisa soch rahee!!!
Yes or Nooo!!!! Just reply in Yes or no...
Yess I was lekin Meerab..
What lekin Murtasim ... you were cheating on my back..
Meerab suno tho... wisaa kuch nahee (he held her face)
Chodo mujey... usey choo kar mere kareeb bhi kaisey arahe hoo.. she got away from him.
Meerab plss yaar... ek baar meri baath suno ..
I was happy with the contract why the fuck yoo ruined it when what all you wanted was she!'
I was happy thumsey dhoor ..Merey paas aaney waley thum tey..whyy??
You confessed it first you loved me .. Y??
Was it all just to get me fucked???
Meerab!!!! He shouted..
Maa Begum and Maryam came running....

Loo Maa bhi agai hai ... even tell them kaha tey thum!!!
he looked back... Maryam maa ko lekar jaao yaha se.
Murtasim beta kya hua haiii?? Kuch baath hai tho hum baath kartey hai Meerab se!!
Maa kuch nahee just misunderstanding my samjaa loonga usey..aap jaiyee

Meerab sat on bed crying..
He came to stand infront .. i know thum gussa hoo infact you might be feeling am not loyal and mainey jo bhi waadhey kiye sab joot haii lekin thum galath hoo .. I love you. Infact I only love you.. its only you.

She gotup and pushed him,. Jooot.
Sab joot hai,, thum aur tumari baathey sab jhoot.har baaar mujey todna tumari adath haii.
Meerab pls suno tho....
Don't!!!! Do not touch me!!!
Meerab pls he hugged her which she protested but his grip was tooo much for her to let it off.
Chodo mujey.. ahh u are hurting me Murtasim.
I know i did hurt you lekin thum jab tak meri baath nahee sunogi i won't.
Murtasim leaaaave... she was trying hard ..
SHE IS PREGNANT!!!
Meerab stopped protesting... unable to digest what just she heard..she looked at his face.
And he had tears.. facing down unable to look into her eyes.
Whatt??
She is pregnant.. he again announced it staring the floor.
Meerab just unable to stand further sat clutching bed's pillar for support.
I wasn't cheating Meerab.. my buss sach dekhney gaya thaa!
My kwaab me bhi thumey dhoka nahee dey saktha ... ye meri majboori thi mujey wahaan jaana pada aur rehna padaa.
Maaf kardho mujey am sorry he got on his knees.
She was in shock ..
There was only mere silence untill Murtasim's phone rang and the name appeared Maya.
Meerab saw the name while Murtasim picked the call.
Ok my arahaa hoom.
Meerab i know you need answers but its 12 weeks baby and it was just a mistake.
Mainey hamarey Nikah ke baadh kisi ko aankh utakar nahee dekha .. yakeen karo! Tumara saath chaiye mujey .. my bhi khudh confused hoom pareshaan hoom plsss..
Phone rang again!!!!

My shaam tak ajaonga.. i have to get back to her now ... byeeee.....

He went away from the room leaving her alone  shattered.

IKNOW ITS LITTLE SADD NOW..,,
Justice for Meerab😜
Comment down what should Meerab do now..!