Truth

I know you would come back you care for this baby... thank youuu for coming.... Maya hugged him while he just stood.
Maya please my both confused hoom meri zindagee ko lekar ... Meerab toot chuki hai I have to be there for her but noo am here looking after you,,
Yessss because yoi care for your baby she cupped his face.. you'll be an amazing father MK.
I don't know my kaisa baap banunga filhaal my ek acha shohar nahee ban sakaa.
Mk don't be sadddd ... u'll be a great husband too but when ill be your wife then not for Meerab.
I can't do this to her Maya she trusted me!
Even i trusted you Mk.
Our relation wasn't of trust Maya it was purely lust between us.
But we are having a baby!!!
Yesss thats the fault.
Mk plssss do not say it as a fault i feel it as a gift a blessing.
Might be for you but not for me.. its just a mere responsibility for me.
Its ok you'll love him more i know it and i trust you.she sat beside him clutiching his arm and resting her head on his shoulder.

Here Meerab didn't even come out of her room locking herself inside.
Maryam , Maa Begum came several times to call her but she didn't respond.
Maa Begum fedup with it she dialled Murtasim
Jee Maa..
Kya baath hai Murtasim sab khairiath? Subah se shaam hogai hai aur tumari biwi kamrey se bahar aaney ka naam nahee le rahee!! Kuch baath hai tho bathao!
Maaa sahab aap fikar na karey my ghar hee araha hoom.
Lekin!!
Maa kuch nahee hua hai sab sahee hai my, meerab aur hamara rishta sab!
Chalo sahee hai !!

Murtaism took flowers on his way few chocolates and gajras on his way..
Directly went to there room and opened it with his keys.
Meerab was lying on bed!!
He went near her foot and placed them on his lap for which she moves them more closer and shifting herself to other side.
Meerab!!
She closed her eyes tightly as such not to talk or even see him.
Meerab meri jaan please meri baath tho suno naa!!!
She got up and went to balcony tears rolling .. he back hugged her which inturn she protested leave me Murtasim merey paas bhi math aana thum!!!
Murtasim with little smirk he pulled her closer shhhhh!!!! Pehley mera sach sunooo.. firr tumhari talwar mera sarr..
Kuch nahee sunna hai you are having a freaking baby with your slut.. what else do i have to hear???
Shhhhhh' sunna hoga because that child is not mine and am 100% sure about that!
Aisey tumharey kehney se that doesn't become truth samjey!!!!
I know isiliye tho gayaa tha my wahaan usskey paas taaki my apni begunaahee saabith kar sakum! Merey Meerab ke saath reh sakum..
Tho laao sabhooth ...
Meerab my uskey saath tha sach hii ye baath.. lekin you know it - i never loved her and i was careful enough!!!
As per reports the baby is around 12 weeks and 12 weeks pehley i definitely knew i wasn't there with her because i was at your place .. tumarey mom dad ka accident !!!
So i was there for whole month and i knew it very strongly i was away from all those things.
And these reports.. she didn't knew but i did a parental test and its clear its not mine!!!
Meerab took the reports and saw him... she collapsed out of happiness and he got down to her height... Murtasim!! She hugged himmm...am sorry!!!
Shh paglii buss firr kabhi shakk math karna buss!!
Never she hugged him more tightly.
Abb rona dona bandh karo you trust me now right??
Yess!!!!
But Meerab i have to know who does this child belongs to .. and why is she tricking me. I know  it for sure .. she can't do this all alone there is someone who is helping her.
And this child???
Meerab i see future with you and thats it what i can think as of now!!! She should confront whose the father .. am not letting anyone ruin a baby's life.
Hmmm!!
Abb chalo uto bhi sunaa hai subah se kamrey me locked hoo!! And kuch khaya bhi nahee..
Obviously zameen aasman sab tut jo gaye tey merey!!
Kuch nahee hua hai chalo abb .. but Meerab i have a plan you have to help me will you??
Hmm bolo ..
w.......................
Wowwwww ye tho both sahee hai she won't be able to call or blackmail you iske baadh !! Lets do it.
Exactly buss tumey todi acting karni hiii..
Shaqq math karyoo ill rock it.
Good ab chaloo..
They both came out hand in hand and sat for dinner ...
Alhumdulilha hum tho darr gaye tey Meerab beta..
Sorry Maa Begum firsey kabhi nahee ..
Koi baath nahee sab tumarey pasandh ka hii khalo pehley...
.............................................

Murtasim sat in his car while he drove back to Maya's place but this time Meerab was along with him.
Am excited Murtasim..
Oiii kiddo kaam bigaadna math..
No way .. busss my ek tappad na lagaadhum usey.
Don't do that !!
Naaa am just saying..
Acha baby doll am very much stressed will you be able to love me little..
She gave him a look ... i love youuu ??
I knowww i want you yo pamper me little am stressed!!!
And wo kaisey karey???
Well he placed his hand on her thigh..
kyaaaa???
Come sit on me while i drive!
You'll feel unconfortable and how will you drive??
He stopped the car side way...aajao!!!
Murtasim koi dekh legaaa..
Koi nahee dekhegaa ... plss ajao Meerab!!
He opened his zip revealing his manhood!!come ride me!
Whattt???
Sit on me ..
And then she got on him and took him inside her!Ahhhhhhhh Murtasim.
She rided him while he squeezed her butt creating a rhytm!!!
Aahhh babyyyy comeon take me inside i wanna cum inside you!!!
Yeahhhhh ... she was near toooo... but his phone rang with the name ... MAYA..
Haa Maya bolo kya hai??
Thum kahaan hoo baby is asking for her baba!!
Meerab got irritated at howww she is demanding.
Maya my aaraha hoom rakho abb!!! Aur haa Meerab bhi arahee hii mere saath!!
Whatt??
Yess she is with me and we will be theere in few minutes..

PLS COMMENT- U LIKING IT OR NOT???
WHAT MIGHT BE THE PLAN???