Finale

MK what is she doing here???

Maya relaxx!! Baitoo i have decided something for all of us.
And Meerab I know thum mujsey naraaz ho but plss listen!!
Meerab just gave a serious look.

I know both badi galthi hogai haii mujsey..
Meerab thum mujey maaf tho nahee karogee i know it...but what all I can do iss only this.
He threw few papers infront!!
Mera zameer jaantha hai Nikah ke baadh i never cheated on you... still it happened.
Mera pyaar sacha tha but thats my baby i can't deny the fact and I have to take the responsibility...
These are my share of properties from the Company and even property papers... my khudh ko tumey nai dey saktha hoom lekin i can give you my share of everything Meerab... those are the papers i have signed them already..its all yours from today.... Mujey maaf kardho!

MK are you out of your mind ye kya sab uske naam kar rahey hoo??

Maya shhh ... baby ke liye my khudh mehnath karlunga.

So you mean we are done Murtasim???

He just kept his head down... cool mujey bhi tumarey saath rehne ka koi shauq nahee hai but i have few things to be sorted out in company i can't reveal the status of our relation infront of the world abhii!!!!
Tho my kya karum Meerab??
Lets not annoumce it yet to the world but lets get divorce!!!!and in return ill accept this alumini!!
Jaisey thum kaho Meerab he said it as if he was very sad!!
Meerab simply took out papers and got out of the house.
Suna na Maya thumney... aab tasalli mil gaii..
Just matter of few days buss...and he left her place along with Meerab.

Maya didn't actually understand what happend.. MK transferred his shares to Meerab and he doesn't own anything now which means she won't get anything!!!

Meerab and Murtasim looked at each other they sat in car!!
Thank u for being there Meerab!
Am always there for you Murtasim but i don't want this chaos again in our lifes ... lets finish this chapter and start again from begining.

Maaya desperately dialled Naurez letting him know Murtasim doesn't own anything now under his name ...its Meerab who has the whole shares.

Wowwww ye tho both achi baath hii ... Maya ek kaam karo thum ye baath kisi se math share karna and if you can come .. come to the location am sending you.
But yy??? Naurez you promised me a better life for me and my bby in future .. agar Mk ke paas kuch nahee hoga tho how will I live a luxurious life!!!!
My sab dekhloonga thum buss aajana ill explain you.

Tho abb Meerab meri hojayegi tho sab mera hojayega!!!
And mujey buss Murtasim ko raastey se hatana hoga just ek kaanta !!!!
............

Ye Naurez ka call kyun arahi hai mujey abb iss waqth!!!
Murtasim wasn't around to be seen
Haa Nuarez all good!?
Mayaaa Meerab woo Maaya...
Whatt Mayaa??
Mayaaa committed suicideee!!
Whatttt!!!!!!!
Yess and this is all because of your bastard husband Murtasim.. is he around???
Naurezzz kya hua hai seedha seedha bolo..

She is pregnant with his child and he might have refused to accept her!!
Nooooo we did went to her place and Murtasim is ready to accept her!!
Wisaa kuch nahee hai Meerab.!!! I think you should come to her place or else saara blame Murtasim par...
Okok am coming....
She tried calling Murtasim but his phone wasn't reachable.. so she went to where Naurez called her!

Murtasim on other side was informed about Maya's condition and she was in hosiptal.
He didn't wanted to disturb Meerab so he left without informing her and when he reached there he was taken into custody based on note written at Maya's place.
Inspector am warning youuu.... Give my phone he was yelling..