Chapter 7

"Can we fuck tonight daddy?!" I blurt without thinking. My words are met with an immediate smack of disgust. "Ow!" I whisper holding my bum.
"Don't you ever speak like that unless daddy tells you, you hear me, little one?" he stares into my eyes.
"Yes daddy."
"You are going to have a red bum tonight!"

_______________________________________________________

"I'll have the fillet mignon, medium rare."
"Very good sir, and for the lady?"
"She'll have the pork belly." He says, smiling up at me.
"Ahem." I clear my throat.
"Oh yes, with extra apple sauce please."
"Coming right up sir." The waiter takes our menus and wanders off to the kitchen. Daddy had not only taken me on the most beautiful holiday, in the most beautiful part of Hawaii but he had brought me to the fancy restaurant overlooking the beach.

"Oh look daddy! Look! A dolphin!" I squeal, pointing out the window at the ocean in front of us.
"Yes baby girl, but maybe we should admire it quietly." He laughs, gesturing me to sit back down. I look around embarrassed as patrons and staff stare at me. I hear whispering and scattered "Daddy?" "Did she call him daddy?" "They must be in one of those 50 shades of grey relationships."
I look down at my hands that are fidgeting restlessly in my lap as my cheeks begin to stain red.
"Don't listen to them baby girl." Daddy says assuring me. "What do they know?"
"Nothing." I say, peering up at him as my cheeks begin to fade.
"That's right, kitten." He extends his arm across the table. I reach out and hold it.
"Daddy?"
"Yes my love?"
"Something happened at the airport, you know, when I was in the bathroom?" He looks into my eyes with worry. "Well I went in for a tinkle and some lady stood outside my cubicle saying really mean things."
"Mean things? Lady? What was she saying?"
"She was saying that I had taken you away from her and she wanted you back. And she was calling me big girl names." My eyes begin to tear up.
"Oh sweetie!" he holds my hand tight "there's no need for tears like that! She was just a mean, jealous lady." He says in a caring and soothing voice. "All she wants to do is make you cry, so don't let her win, okay?"
"Do you know who she could be, daddy?"
"I have no clue, baby girl. The only people who were in there when I arrived were the airport staff."
"Oh."
"I wondered why you were so upset when I found you, I figured you were crying cause you were lost, not because a mean lady was harassing you." His eye twitches slightly in disgust as anger is painted on his face. "I should have been right with you, so you were safe."
"It's okay daddy. I'm okay. I didn't get hurt."
"I know baby girl, but it's my role to protect you." He pulls his hand away into his lap as the waiter approaches with our food.
_____________________________________________________

Dr Steele's POV

Tonight was the night. My baby girl and I had been together two months and she had been showing signs that she was ready for a while now. Signs that I had been ignoring. I didn't want to rush things and I wanted to make sure that our first time together was perfect.
I'd been planning this trip since the day she moved in. I booked the perfect room, taken her to the perfect dinner and now it was time for the perfect love making. We got home from dinner and I told her to get in the shower, that's where she is now. I was in the living room, sipping on a glass of scotch, liquid courage. To be honest I needed it, I was a bit nervous, it had been a while since I had done this. I approached the bedroom, there she was, my beautiful little flower. She stood in the shower, lathering herself in soap as the water ran over her brown ringlets then traveled over her milky, white skin. I open the shower door and wrap my arms around her body, her perky bum instantly grinding on my thighs. I kiss her neck as she moans softly.
"Take me to the bed, daddy." She whispers. I turn the shower off and wrap a towel around her body. I scoop her body up in my large arms and cradle her for a moment as we passionately kiss. I walk her over to the bed and lay her down softly. I dry her small frame with the towel, starting at her toes. I tickle her feet as she laughs, I move up to her legs, then her thighs. I use the towel as an excuse to move between her thighs, rubbing it softly, up and down her slit. She moans. I then approach her with my tongue, slowly and gently moving around her clit. She moans louder. I slide a finger inside and thrust it, hitting her g spot almost instantly. She moans even louder as I pick up the pace. "You like that, little girl?"
"Oh y-yes daddy." Her body slightly trembles as I thrust my fingers as hard as I can, she finishes with a soft squeal. "YES!" I remove my fingers as she sticks out her tongue.
"Oh does baby girl want a taste?" I smirk, moving my body to position it on top of hers. She nods as she opens her mouth to welcome the fingers that were used inside her. "That's it baby girl, suck daddy's fingers clean, you like the taste of your pussy?" she nods. "Me too."

She takes out my fingers and re-positions my hand and begins sucking on my thumb. She moans softly. "Oh does my little girl like sucking daddy's thumb?" she nods again. I reach down with my other hand slowly insert myself inside her warm entrance. She lets out a loud moan, as her lips remain wrapped around my thumb. I thrust harder and faster as she moans louder and sucks harder. "Why does baby girl like sucking daddy's thumb?"
"Because I'm a little girl." She says, speaking around my thumb.
"That's right, you're daddy's little girl." She nods.

I flip her over into doggy style and begin pounding harder and faster than I did before. Her head is smothered into the pillow as I thrust into her, holding her at her hips. She begins quivering and I can feel her warm fluid dripping down her legs.
"Did you cum without daddy's permission?" I bark, speeding up the motions.
"I'm sorry d-daddy." She quivers. I spank her bum as I pound faster.
"You're a bad girl. Say it!"
"I'm a bad girl daddy, daddy's bad girl." Before she even finishes her sentence I cum. filling her quaint hole with my thick fluid. I collapse next to her and smile. "Thank you daddy." She smiles.
"You're welcome baby girl. You can move you know." I laugh.
"I can't!" she laughs. She's motionless. She has her face in the pillow with her cute, red bum sticking high up in the air. She doesn't move from that position for a good 15 minutes.

__________________________________________

So what did you guys think? their first sexual encounter- ooh lala! Do you want more chapters like this? With the hot steamy sex ;) or do you prefer the cutesie stuff? 
Lemme know! the more comments the more updates!! 
Keep it coming with the feedback!
xoxo