chapter - 8

Ji-ahn was walking to her house sticking her gaze on the ground while tears were continuously forming in her eyes as she was about to take a turn she halted then looked at the other direction she stood there for some seconds and slowly took her steps to different direction as range was once again visible in her eyes.
____________________________________

She stopped in front of that police station while looking at the building she then took her steps towards the building with pale face. As she entered in the building  "Excuse me?" A voice came from behind she turned to that voice. "You can sit here. Sir will be coming in few minutes." She just nodded when she heard someone with really rude tone "We will tell Mr.Jeon to file your friend's missing complaint. You can go. We don't want any crowd here so you may leave." Said one of constables (Mr.Lee's pet) Ji-ahn had it enough now she aggressively grabbed that constables collar clenching her jaws while others were trying to part them "Why the fuc* will I file her missing complaint she's already dead now. And because of you all. Because of this fu**ing department and your careless cops." She was more like screaming all these on his face while constables was scared now because of her wild actions. Suddenly the crowd turned all silent and Ji-ahn noticed this she then turned around to see someone approaching her. While others started leaving lowering their gaze. As the figure finally stopped in front of her she just started at him. While one constable came a little close to him and said "Sir I was the one who  made a phone call to you." "Hm" the man nodded who was standing infront of her. "And Sir. She was the one who wanted to file the complaint." "Why didn't any of you filed the complain then?" With serious face and strict voice. "Sir it was Mr.Lee's shift then." "But when you knew this case was for me then why the fu-.. Why didn't you filed the complain?" "Sorr-" "I'll see you afterwards" The man then looked at Ji-ahn who was already staring at him. "I'm sorry on behalf of them" Jungkook said in a little firm voice. Ji-ahn just looked down and chuckled and came little close to him "Can your sorry bring her back?" Jungkook was all silent as he didn't knew how to reply to her this question and at the same time he genuinely sorry about her. "Tell me. Can you bring her back?" She again yelled and tears started forming in her eyes. "I'm sorry that we couldn't save your her but can you please co-operate with us to for justice of your friend?" "You'll are the same you will just look after this for 2-3 days and that too just to show the media. But all you all want is just that fu**ing money and nothing else." "Listen Miss whoever you are you can't anything like this to anyone we are here to help you out and here you are yelling at us. I know whatever happened with you and your friend is wrong but you can't but try to understand." Said Jungkook "Understand what? The whole department is the sam-" "Please. Try to Co-operate with us."
"Fine. Let's see what your this so called department can do." "I want your statement first." Ji-ahn nodded "This way" Said Jungkook and they both then went in his cabin. After having conversation with her "Anything else?" Ji-ahn nodded her head. "Okay then. And inform us if you remember anything. And we'll see those boys first. Keep hopes and go safely." Ji-ahn stood up and left from there while Jungkook kept staring at her disappearing figure.
____________________________________

After she reached her home she made a phone call to Mr.Park "Hello" Mr.Park spoke from the other line "Yes uncle. I've filed the complain." "What's the use now my child? We already lost her. She won't return now." "I know uncle. But still atleast she should get justice." "Hm. You reached home safely?" "Yes uncle" "okay take some rest and be careful and call  me if you want anything." "Hm" she responded trying to control her tears as she knew what Mr.Park was going through. He loved her more than anything else more then himself and now he has lost her first her wife and then her daughter too. "Okay uncle bye" "Bye take care of yourself dear." "Yes uncle I will." She then hunged up the call and went out to take some fresh as she was totally disturbed and she wanted some peace.
____________________________________
After 2-3 hours she returned home and wanted to sleep but she wasn't able to. She looked around her room. Walls covered with their pictures and memorable moments a smile and tears both were forming. "You'll get justice my angel. That's my promise." She said while caressing one the pictures. When a phone call disturbed her she answered the call "Hello Ma'am your bike is repaired you can take it today." "Hm I'll be there till afternoon." "Yes Ma'am sure. Have a good day." The phone got hunged up. And kept looking at the pictures.
____________________________________

The next day

As the alarm rang she looked at the clock and got up to get ready for her university. She brused her teeth took bath and left for university. As she reached the University she felt some strong gaze upon her. She looked here and there and caught the same boys staring at her she got disgusted and a got strong urge to kill them at the moment but she couldn't do anything as she didn't wanted to create any chaos. She walked past staring at them with range filled eyes. And the boys standing in the corner continued to stare at her.
____________________________________

She reached her classroom and went to her bench remembering their good moments and their first day in the University.

Again during break time she remembered her

The whole day everything reminded her of Ji-ahn because she was a part her life the first one to be friends with her. Who wasn't mean with her. Who genuinely loved her and cared for her. She was like a family to her the only she had.

As the bell rang students left university and again the same scene created they were staring at her but this time Ji-ahn just walked past them without looking at them. 
____________________________________

At evening when she went out for a ride her phone ringed she looked at the caller ID which was unknown and answered the call "Hello. Mr.Jeon speaking" Ji-ahn remembered it was that inspector's name "Yes." "Can you come to the police station?" "Hm. When?" "Now." "Okay I'll be there in 10 mins." She then hunged up the call. And rode to the police station.
____________________________________

"Yes. have a seat." Ji-ahn settled herself down "We want their details and some information. So please tell us if you know anything about them." Ji-ahn was lookig at him thinking whether to say it or not. A difficult choice she was about to make which could lead her life to danger.......

____________________________________
Do follow and vote 🙂🙂