chapter - 7

As Ji-ahn left from there with Mr.Park one of the constables made a phone call to Mr.Jeon.
______________________________________
Here Jungkook was going to take shower when his phone stared buzzing. He picked up his phone being all frustrated but as soon as he saw the caller ID he answered the call. "Hello Mr.Jeon" "Yeah" "Can you try to come little early today it's an emergency case and Mr.Lee already left" he said hesitantly. "Yeah sure I'll be there in half an hour" he said hunged up the call and went to take shower.
______________________________________

Here Ji-ahn was trying to handle Mr.Park as he's condition was now mess due to crying "Uncle she will be fine. I'm going to search for her you go home take some rest." " H-how can I? How can I she was the only one left with me. I promised Ara to always keep her safe and be with her. What will I tell to Ara? That I failed as a father?" While crying out his heart he was not even able to talk properly. And Ji-ahn's heart sank seeing Me.Park's condition still she was giving him some hopes. But somewhere she was having a bad feeling about this thing and was just praying whatever she is thinking should never come true.
After a few minutes Mr.Park's driving took him home and now Ji-ahn's eyes were wet she feeling like crying but something in her made her so cold and emotionless that she once again got controlled over herself. She got back to her sens and looked at her surroundings then she was trying hard to remember something. "Jake" as she mumbled his name all those flashbacks came into her mind which made more scared for Hyun-ji She hurriedly ran from there to their university first in hope she could find them there but all her efforts were in vain she didn't found anyone there. "Damm it. Where can they go?" She questioned herself and thought of going to alleyways in which the time all these things took place. She rushed from there straight to that place but here too everything was all silent, dark, and chilled atmosphere. As she found nothing there she was feeling more stupid that she wasted her this much time. Her eyes once again started tearing up. She didn't had any any idea what she could do further where should she go. As a notification popped on her phone she took out her phone from her pocket and looked at the screen with black face. It was a reminder for her to go to sleep which Hyun-ji kept for her as her sleep schedule was really messed up and the thing is that Ji-ahn even got got used to it she would lay on her bed and try to sleep and som days she got used to it. She caressed her hand on her phone screen looking at their pictures on the wallpaper Hyun-ji's bright smile once again made her smile unknowingly. She wiped out her tears and was putting her phone back in her pocket when she heard some engine starting sounds she looked in the direction from where the sound came and she found the boys sitting in car while laughing and chuckling they were all talking to eachother so she wasn't able to hear anything and soon they drove away. And now she was really nervous to go in the direction from where they came. She didn't wanted to go cause she was 90 percent sure what could have happened but she didn't had any other choice either. She took slow steps towards that direction turning on her phone's flashlight hoping what she is thinking may not come true. As she was moving slowly something came in her way she halted at her spot and looked down to only face her friend lying there... She went on her knees seeing her she took her head on her laps rubbing her cheeks trying to wake her up but Hyun-ji's body gave no response she then checked her breathing and quickly called ambulance. And started rubbing her palms and feets as her body's temperature was really low.
______________________________________

After a few mins ambulance arrived they took Hyun-ji to the hospital and Ji-ahn made a phone call to Mr.Park.
Here Mr.Park was trying to reach her every single friend to ask about her when he got phone call from Ji-ahn as he saw the caller ID he quickly answered the call "Uncle come to ****** hospital as soon as possible" Ji-ahn spoke from the other line. "H-hospital? Is everything okay? Ji-ahn?" "Uncle be quick" she said holding back her tears and hunged up the call. Mr.Park hurriedly rushed to hospital
______________________________________

As Mr.Park reached the hospital he saw Ji-ahn at the counter she was talking to the receptionist. Hello took fast steps towards her "Ji-ahn..... Hyu-Hyun-ji" his was breaking Ji-ahn took him in front of the ICU in which Hyun-ji was fighting for her life. They stood there for some time and soon doctors came out. "How is my daughter?" Mr. Park asked the doctor as soon as he came out. "We are sorry she can't be saved. And she is asking for her friend and her dad. Go meet her before it's too late." Hearing this Mr.Park's heart sank he wasn't able to think anything now. " Uncle" Ji-ahn called him asking him to come in. Hello really didn't wanted to go in, he didn't wanted to see his daughter in that condition but still....
As they both went in Hyun-ji moved her head slightly towards them. Both took slow steps towards her and after reaching her Ji-ahn took her hands in her palms and a smile plastered on Hyun-ji's face which made it more hard for Ji-ahn to control her tears No one was saying anything untill Hyun-ji broke the silence" Ha-ppy Birthday" with stuttering and a whisper like voice she managed to utter that. While Ji-ahn was seeing her continuously "Will you do one thing for me?" Ji-ahn just nodded her head in response "Take care of him after me. And do not skip your meals. Or else I'm gonna haunt you after becoming ghost." She was smiling while Ji-ahn and her dad were controlling their tears. Ji-ahn looked at her when Hyun-ji's grip on her got loosened and then she looked at Mr.Park. And Mr.Park knew it he stood up from there and left controlling his tears. While Ji-ahn gave in finally tears made it's way out from her eyes. She was crying silently now even she didn't knew when was the last she cried and for what. As doctors saw Mr.Park leaving they got it. After a few mins doctors came in the room "Miss Ji-ahn you should leave now we have to take this body for P.M" Ji-ahn just nodded at them and slowly stood up from floor and she then left from there
____________________________________

Do Follow and vote for this if it was good enough 🙂🙂