chapter - 1

Here a boy in his 20's was sitting in a graveyard infront of a grave with teary eyes and still a small smile was plastered on his lips "Dad I did it. See I did what you wanted me to do." With that a tear finally made its way out of his eyes which he was holding back from a long time. And he leaned onto the grave infront of him placing his arms on top of it and then he placed his forehead on his arms while crying. After crying for some good minutes he finally wiped his tears and sat straight on his knees. "Now I gotta go I'll be back soon." With that he stood up and took his steps back still facing two graves infront of him. And finally he left from there.
____________________________________

The next day

He woke up in the morning while groaning as the alarm pierced his ears. "It's my first day keep your blessings with me Mom and Dad." He spoke to himself and got off from his bed and straightly went to  freshen himself up and after that he had his breakfast grabbed his car keys and shut the door after him rushing towards his car . "Quick quick you can't be late on the first day." He again mumbled it to himself and got into the car started the engine and drove away. Reaching infront of a police station he stopped his car and got off from it as he took his steps towards the police station many constables and other staffs greeted him in respect. While he was walking confidently like a king and reached his cabin. He settled himself when an police officer came with a huge bundle of files in his hands and spoke "Sir here are the files of unsolved cases of year 2017." "Hm thanks." He said politely. And the police officer left from there. He started checking the files one by one very carefully until one file caught his attention in which a few pages were missing. He called one the staff and the staff was soon infront of him "Good morning Mr.Jeon how can I help you?" He extended his hands in which he was holding that file towards the girl staff who was standing infront of him. "Where are the rest documents?" The girl staff looked at the file and got a little nervous "Sir I don't know about this some other staff used to manage this before me." "Who was it?" "I don't know sir, really sorry." "Okay leave." He said and she left from Jungkook's cabin and went in another cabin which wasn't hers "May I come in sir?" "Yes." A straight voice came from another side and she stepped in "Yes. What is it?" "Sir actually Mr.Jeon was asking for that file's rest of the documents." "Poor kid." A chuckle escaped the officer's mouth and he smiled "You told him what you were told to, right?" "Yes sir." "Good. Now you can leave." The girl left from there while the officer was still smiling "l knew it kid you would such a thing." He spoke to himself. While here Jungkook was rubbing his template in frustration. "Where the fu*k did it go?" And slammed his palms on the table.
____________________________________
After the work hour he finally stepped out of his cabin to go home while others were leaving too. And someone interrupted him "Good evening our new young officer." Jungkook looked at the man standing infront of him with a smile on his face. "Good evening. May I know who are you?" He asked as really never saw that man before. "I'm Lee Heyeon, the head officer of this police station." He said extending his hand towards Jungkook for a handshake to which Jungkook responded politely. "Now I gotta go I'm late already." Said Jungkook and left from there.
____________________________________

Here a girl was busy talking and laughing with her other classmates. "No-no I'm not playing don't count on me." She said with wide eyes and nodded her head while a smile was plastered on her face. "No. You are." The other girl said trying to convince her. "I really haven't played this before." "So what? We are here to teach you." "Umm...okay" While a group of boys were staring at them standing a little afar from there. "Okay so let's start." Said one of the girl "Excuse me." They all diverted their gaze to the voice "Can we join in? If you'll don't mind." One of the boy said. "But we'r-" the girl got cutted off "Yeah sure sure." The other girl said while smiling at them. "But Hee-Ji-" the girl again got cutted off "Don't mind her please." Hee-Jin said while smiling at the boys. Hyun-ji was now a little uncomfortable because she could feel an intense gaze on her from one of the boys. "Ah I'm not in mood. I'm not playing." She said while standing up when she again got pulled down by Hee-jin "Come on just a few rounds." She said trying to convince Hyun-ji with puppy eyes. Hyun-ji looked at her and sighed while sitting down on the bench once again but she was still very uncomfortable. Hee-Jin explained her the game and they started playing everyone was enjoying the game but a boy who was continuously staring at Hyun-ji was still not concentrated on the game he was just busy staring at her which was making her really uncomfortable and she  was trying her best to avoid it. And soon the bottle ended up pointing the bottom side and upper side at Hyun-ji and the boy who was staring at her from a long time. They all cheared for her "So truth or dare?" The boy asked her "Truth." She said "No-no we already said in the start that you have to choose 'dare' for the first time." Hee-jin said making her more nervous. "O-okay dare." She said while a smirk made its way on the boy's lips "Okay so kiss me infront of everyone" he said and every started to chear Hyun-ji up while Hyun-ji just stood up and went from there leaving them dumbfounded. And now the boy was fuming in anger because according to him she indirectly rejected him. And now there was an awkward silence filled in the air which was way too loud. "You will pay for this sweetie." He spoke to himself and left from there angrily. And little did the other girl who was playing with them knew something was about to happen.