Something unexpect

Next morning

Y/n woke up feeling both excited and nervous. She knew they had an important meeting at the office, and she couldn't help but feel a bit nervous about what the day would bring..

She quickly got ready for work, choosing her outfit. She wanted to look presentable and professional for the meeting.

Time skip

As she arrived at the office, she saw Taehyung, who was already there, discussing something with some of his colleagues.
He looked serious, clearly prepared for the meeting.

Taehyung : Mr. Kang is coming from the USA to join this meeting. so I want everything to be perfect!! Understand.

He said to his colleagues

Just then, Taehyung noticed y/n standing nearby. He gave her a subtle nod and a quick smile, acknowledging her presence.

Y/n returned his smile and made her way to her desk. She was feeling a bit nervous knowing that Mr. Kang was going to join the meeting. She knew how important this meeting was for Taehyung and the company to impress him..

Meeting room

Finally, the moment arrived. Mr. Kang walked into the room. Everyone stood from their seats to greet him, Taehyung included.

The meeting began, and Mr. Kang took his seat. He listened intently as Taehyung presented his plans and ideas, he was nodding.

And it's time for y/n to talk about her presentation..

Y/n's heart pounded in her chest as everyone's attention turned to her.
This was her chance to impress Mr. Kang with her presentation and ideas. She took a deep breath and began to speak, her voice steady.

She looked at her presentation and was about to start.. But then her eyes widened when she noticed that it's not that presentation she prepared for today.

Y/n froze for a moment, realizing she had grabbed the wrong file.

She felt a wave of panic wash over her.

Taehyung : Ms. Y/n, you can start..

Y/n swallowed, her mind racing as she tried to compose herself. She could feel everyone's gaze on her, including Mr. Kang's, waiting for her to begin.

Taehyung noticed that something was off as he watched Y/n standing there, frozen and silent. He could see the panic in her eyes, and it was clear that she had made a mistake.
He gave her a subtle signal, silently trying to encourage her to regain her composure...

Y/n gulped and took a deep breath, trying to calm her racing heart. She knew she couldn't let her mistake affect the outcome of the meeting.

She took a moment to gather her thoughts and then began her presentation, making an effort to sound confident despite her mix up situation.

Suddenly Mr. Kang said something that caught everyone's attention.

Mr.Kang: Don't waste my time..Ms. Y/n.

His sharp words cut through the room like a knife. Y/n was feeling so a embarrassing in front of everyone , her cheeks burning with humiliation.

Taehyung frowned, his mind filled with concern for y/n. He could see the hurt and fear in her eyes as Mr. Kang's harsh words echoed through the room.

Taehyung : Mr. Lee you can start your explanation of your presentation. and Ms. Y/n, you can sit.

He said to the man who was supposed to give his prescription after y/n.