Chapter-13.

Note: Read it at your own risk. This chapter contains mature content so please if you don't want it change to Chapter -15.(Will be published soon.)

Radha.

The view was just beautiful and we explored the town for a while and visited many beautiful places it was just two days more that we will stay here and I really just don't want to leave this place yet.

I sighed as I was standing on the balcony with the snow fall making the place just more chilly even with the shawl around my shoulders to cover.

Mama has gone to take a bath, speaking about him we were back to when we were young. After the day when Mama said he likes me we never took anything more than that, we became friends like we used to be.

I sighed thinking about him, us.

I was startled when his hands snaked around me, that is another thing after that day he has always been touching me whenever he could from the slightest way possible.

"What are you thinking?" He asked by keeping his chin on my left shoulder.

"Nothing just enjoying the view." I said and slid back a little to his chest. I gasped as he slowly peppered the kisses on my shoulder blade. It was excruciatingly slow.

"Mama." He hummed, that created a shock wave. He slid his hands on my waist and his lips softly caressing my sensitive pulse, he was teasing me.

"Mama, p-ple-please." I said not knowing what to do.

He turned me around and started peppering his kisses on my neck and slowly slid towards my mouth, and gave kisses everywhere but in the place that I wanted. His damp hair dropped the water, the chilly atmosphere made me shiver a little.

He suddenly pressed one of the legs in between, and I gasped at the sensation. He made me sit slightly on the railing. I was holding on to him for dear life.  His hands roaming everywhere like it was touching every part of mine.

Then I got what I wanted, he kissed me and this was completely different from the kisses we had. It was slow and he was taking his time. He didn't rush, like he was memorizing every corner of my mouth. His tongue skillfully danced with mine.

He pushed himself more towards me and that is when I felt him down there. That sensation made me hungry for something to make this pain go from me.

Our bodies rubbed together shamelessly and the heat of our bodies was immense.

His one hand slid from my waist and held my thigh lightly tapping it up. I flung my legs around his waist in the process, my saree going up, the chilly air hit me and he held me from behind, I gasped as he squeezed it he looked at me with a smirk and spanked it.

"Mama!" I warned him and looked away, he chuckled at me.

We went inside and he slowly laid me on the bed. He hovered over me,  looked at me and pushed my hair away which was on my face with a smile on his face like he was memorizing every part of my face.

"Radha, are you. No do you." Before he could complete it I kept my palm in his lips.

"I am ready Mama. I am ready for you." I said and he looked at me in the eyes to see any sort of doubt. His towel is already gone with only his Vest and underwear. He looked handsome.

He smiled and slid down and kissed me, making me go breathless, same time his hands removing my saree and I moaned as his hands touched slightly against my chest while removing it. He smirked while kissing me.

He kissed down the neck and down the valley of my chest, he looked me up. I shied away from his gaze.

"Radha, look me in the eyes when I am making love to you." He said I gasped at his command and his eyes. I looked at him and he removed my blouse.

There I was wearing a black bra and he took his palm and kneaded my left breast, the sensation made me release a moan and roll my eyes back. I didn't know it could make me feel things.

He plunged his mouth on my clothes breast and let his tongue dance around the areola, I arched at it.

"Mama." I groaned at it, I made noises that I have never done ever in my life. It was surprising down there that the sensation was becoming worse for me.

He swiftly removed my bra and the chilly situation made my nipple stand erect and at the way he was kneading and playing it, those became sensitive too.

He now moved to my right side and placed his mouth, and took my nipple in his lips and slightly pulled at it, and his hands did the same to the other one. I bit my lips to not make anymore embarrassing noise.

He swiveled his tongue and sucked at it occasionally making me go wild.

He pressed his erect regions on my middle and it made me completely breathless. What is this feeling.

He took his hands and now concentrated on the other but his hands slowly played with my petticoat he removed it.

"Radha, breathe." He said and that is when I knew I was holding my breath.

He moved away and tucked at my underwear, I looked at him in the eyes feeling a little insecure about how he will feel. He looked at me, with the black all around us and only a night lamp giving the dim light, I looked away.

"Radha. Do you want me to stop?" He asked. "If you want we will at once." He continued.

"N-no." I said, I really don't want to stop but, I am just afraid of what he thinks about my body now that I am totally giving myself to him. He was silent for a minute. I was afraid a little now.

"Radha, you are looking the most perfect in my eyes every way possible." He said and it made me cry and smile both at the same time.

"You are perfect as it is but I like those legs of yours, god forbid, it is seductive without you even trying and that face you make now biting your seductress lips and panting like you have run marathon and that breast falling up and down make me want to devour every inch of you for days." I gasped as he said. I lightly slapped him on the shoulder.

"Mama!" I warned.

He chuckled and his eyes turned dark and seductive again and he slowly slid his hands from my breast to my stomach and just roamed all around.

"Mama, please." I said.

"Please what, Radha?" He asked and I groaned.

"Please Mama, please just." Before I could say anything he slid his hands down and touched there.

"Already on it darling." He said, I rolled my eyes back at the pleasure.