Chapter-12.

Radha.

What he said that day broke my heart. That man just put himself down for someone I never batted my eyes to. He is a man who was my friend but after me constantly denying him respectfully he tried to force me into something I didn't like so I cut ties with him.

I was wearing a party saree for the wedding at seven in the morning so I was getting ready fast, even though I woke up at 5 in the morning my mama didn't wake up from his slumber and was having me in his hold to even come out of it was a big task.

After I brushed my teeth I woke him up and went to take a bath. I came out with a simple saree because we cannot wear a saree in the bathroom and mama went to to take his bath.

I was pinning my saree when he came with a green shirt and veshti matching my saree.

He looked at me and came towards me with a beautiful smile and wrapped his hands around me

He looked at me and came towards me with a beautiful smile and wrapped his hands around me. I turned towards him and he held me in his arms.

He was looking at me like something which I cannot decipher. I smiled and took some kumkumam and kept it on his forehead, though mama doesn't believe much in god's he is a firm deity of Lord Murugan.

"So let's go we will be late." I said trying to escape from his grip.

"We won't be the venue is really close and Please let me enjoy seeing how beautiful my wife is today." He said.

"Why am I not beautiful everyday?" I said trying to tease him.

"No, you look beautiful everyday but today I get to see her this close and hold her in my arms. She could be anywhere but she is here standing in front of me in my arms wearing nuptial chain on my name and smiling at me so beautifully." He said and I put my arms on his back and pulled him close for a hug.

"That I can be but I won't change this for the world." I said. He sighed and hummed the vibration passing through out my body and creating a shiver to run down my spinal cord.

"Let's go now." I said and we locked the room to go to the wedding.

We attended it and all of us friends stood with Janaki and Bhaskar for a photo but Janaki pulled me close and I took A photo seprately with Bhaskar and Janaki with my husband Murugan mama.

We bid our friends in the evening and we left for the hotel to get ready for the honeymoon in Janaki's words who detailed me about everything despite not wanting to hear.

We sat in the car and we were ready for this new journey literally.

Murugan.

I am taking her to a place which is very special for me. Yercaud. It was the place where she wanted to always go, but I am afraid will she like it now.

When I was doing college, she suddenly wanted to go to a place were serenity is everywhere around. I booked a place where we can be alone in a house for days.

We reached there after six tiring hours but it will be all worth. I looked at my side to see her sleeping so I work her up and we went inside the resort.

 I looked at my side to see her sleeping so I work her up and we went inside the resort

It was just beautiful.

I looked at my side to see her looking at the house in awe.

"So do you like it?" I asked and she smiled at me with a nod.

We went inside and looked at everything where it was arranged but when we went inside the room it was arranged for a couple for a wedding night. I gulped and Radha avoided me like a plaque.

"We should rest It has already been late and we are exhausted anyways." I said and she nodded and we freshened up and before she comes I cleared everything not make any awkward situation anymore.

I sighed and slid down the bed.

She laid beside me.

I looked up at her seeing her sleeping at the end of the bed, I chuckled at her and pulled her very close. She gasped at it. She was stiff as a log.

"Don't overthink just sleep." As if she just need permission to breathe she relaxed.

"We should wake up early tomorrow morning, I want to show you something." I said and closed my eyes holding her in my arms and the warmth spreading in my chest relaxed me and I slept but I heard her say something.

"Okay mama." She said and slept.

I woke up early in the morning and as we planned we got ready to be somewhere.

There it was six in the morning and I looked at her still looking a bit tired.

It was sis:six and there sun was rising I pulled her forward with me when she saw the view she didn't say anything for a while just watching the sunrays and I took a picture of it.

That is when she turned towards me and looked at me she ran towards me and hugged me tight.

"You remember." She said and I hugged her back and kissed her forehead.

"I remember everything that you have said to me Radha." I said and she understood that I just didn't just mention about this but also that night. She looked up at me and I looked down to see her eyes dropping a tear.

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

"I am just happy." She said and I looked at her with the same smile.

She slowly moved towards me and I leaned down, Our lips touched and the sparks flew all around us. I held her by her waist and her hands snakes around my shoulder.

Our lips danced and I bit her lips for entry and when she gasped at the pain, I entered her mouth and explored every inch of it and after a long kissing we broke apart.

Our foreheads connected. I saw her with swollen lips and panting for breath cheeks red.

"I like you Radha. I really do." I said and hugged her to my chest.