Chapter-14.

Note: Read it at your own risk. This chapter contains mature content so please if you don't want it change to Chapter -15. (Will be published soon.)

Murugan.

God her moans that echoes all around us making me hard down there. I sighed as I inhaled her Jasmine scent, she always smells like the flowers.

"Mama, I-I." She said breathlessly and I looked at her red face, her hair sprawled all around and her body vibrating with the arrival of the orgasm as my fingers goes in and out in a steady rythm. He toes curled. She looked too beautiful to real at that moment.

"Go on release Radha." That was what it took for her to reach her climax. She was catching breath but I was not over, I took my fingers and enveloped it in my mouth and she gasped looking at my action. I leaned down to kiss her.

I turned her around so she was lying facing me arranged the pillows in her back and pulled her right leg on my hip, our middle connecting and giving our already sensitive parts some more friction. I removed my remaining dress. She looked at me and shyed away. I slowly took her hand and pushed it down there and she gasped at it. I don't boast but the length of my nether region is not common.

She folded her hands around the top and flicked it made me gasp how her small hands trying to hold on it. The precum made the friction smooth as she pushed up and down.

"Oh, Yes." Once she got it she started going fast and occasionally tightening the grip and I came undone with just her touch.

I was breathing heavy and her eyes went round and I knew we both liked what happened and I took the lead and brushed my length against her slit.

She shivered at it.

I forelpayed for a while making her want me more. I switched her around and she was lying on the bed her back facing it.

I very slowly entered inside her and she groaned few tears left from her eyes.

"Ma-ma it's paining." She said I gently brushed Hair soothingly. "It will for a while just breathe with me." I said and she nodded after a minute or two, she slid her hands on my neck for any sort of support and she ushered me to move.

I moved in a slow pace so as to not hurt.

"Mama fa-ast." She said and I started what she asked for, it was just ethereal, everything about her is ethereal.

"Ah yes." Her moans encouraged me more. She was exquisite. I have never this much of sensation before. When I reached my high I didn't stop until I made sure she was getting there as well.

"I love you Radha. I love you so much." I said and that is what it for us to reach the climax. I went and took the towel wet it with hot water and cleaned her down carefully. She whimpered at it but I only concentrated on my work in hand. I came and saw her immersed in thoughts.

Radha.

I gasped at what he said, did he say he loved me, we were panting beside each other and trying to hold our breath, our bodies were full of sweat even in the chilly atmosphere. I turned to look at him, his eyes were closed with a smile tugged on his lips.

"Mama, what did you say?" I asked and he turned towards me and Looked at me leaving a sigh, he turned towards me.

"Radha, I want to say something which I had kept hidden in my heart for a very long time. Do you remember the day after Ramasamy was born." Ramasamy also know as Ramu Gayatri's son two years younger than Gauthami Ramu's sister.

It was few months after Kalyani and Mani mama's marriage. Everything in his family was sorted so they were preparing for Mama's wedding they were sending proposals to everyone they knew who can be eligible for being Mama's partner.

"I talked with my parents and we decided that we will come to your house with the proposal." He said and I gasped at it. This was new information.

"But before we can, Bhavana the girl I was about to marry her father Lingam was a real estate agent and he also gave loans to people in the village." I didn't like where it was leading.

"My father had bought a loan amount before he fell ill when there no yield in the farms. He came to know that his daughter was loving a man who was from another religion and he forced her to marry me instead of paying the loan I was threatened to marry Bhavana. Nobody in our family knew about his threats and I made my parents believe that I love her and not you. I accepted my fate. The day of our marriage Bhavana eloped with the man she loved." He said and I gasped at this information this was overwhelming. I gulped looking at him thinking about what had to go through to be there for everyone.

"After that he didn't disturb me and now he is happy with her daughter and son son in law that was what I heard when I met him last during the market bid." He said and I kept my hands on his face to give him some support.

"Then the night you came and proposed to me, I was really happy about us but also felt sad and pained at the situation we were struck in. I had always love you Radha though it took me sometime to realise it. I actually do love you. I had to speak harshly so I don't face you and develop more feelings and to break your heart." He said and tears flowed freely down my eyes.

"But do you still love me?" He hesitantly asked. I was digesting everything he said now. "I understand if you don't because who would love a man who played a coward way to hide his family's secrets."  He was saying but I kissed before he can finish. He was surprised at first because this is the first time I initiated the kiss, but reciprocateed it.

"Mama, I don't see man who is coward, I see a man who took responsibility for his family when nobody could. A man who had to bear the burnt for his family's happiness despite sacrificing his own. I see the man Who I fell in love with mama. A man Who I am still in love with and hold dearly in my heart not anyone." I said and his tears poured out from his waterlong and I wiped it with my hands.

"So now tell me what did you like about me?" I changed the topic.

"Let me think about it." He said and I pinched him on the shoulder and he hissed. He smirked later and pulled my naked body towards him which was covered only with a white silk blanket from under the covers.

"I loved you for being my saving grace from my loneliness, for being the person who I relied on when I needed to without an judgement. A person who loves me unconditionally and was never sorry for that. A woman who boldly confessed her love." He said and I smiled at him.

"What do you find attractive about me?" I like what he saying so I continued.

"I liked the eyes whenever it sparks when you see me even when you are tired. I like this button nose. I like your long dark brown hair which reaches your hips." I smiled when I smiled with a tired face more, But the smile faded and my cheeks turned red when he started talking dirty. " I love the lips bcause of the soft pillowy texture and especially when you bite when you are nervouse my god I swear it makes want to take you then and there."

I gasped at how Mama spoke very dirty stuff to me. I liked it through. He chuckled looking at me and he didn't stop though.

"I love you because of how my hands just fit perfectly with yours, your waist which has been the reason for my morning wood to ache more. Your breast which has a mole making it irresistible. Your butt" he spanked me and I gasped at the sting and he rubbed soothingly later. " Your butt is exquisite to watch and touch and squeeze." He said before he can say more I ran away from that place. Taking the blanket with me he tried to chase me but I escaped to the washroom.