Secrets revealed part 3 and another secret discovered

Hello minna! I'm really sorry I hadn't been able to update lately. But I'm still coping up to my studies here because I'm two weeks late. And it's hard enough to my classmates and I that in the first day of classes, all of our teachers gave my classmates homework. So here is your new chapter. Hope you enjoy! And don't forget to comment your observations. And vote if you deem me worthy. I don't really need votes. I just did this because I have so much story ideas and when my friend introduced me to wattpad this became like my escape when I want to relax. The ones I published aren't really the first stories. My first story is a Tagalog story that I would probably publish if I finished these stories here. And these also aren't my first Fairy Tail story. My first story I thought about is like he same Lucy leaving the guild but I added my twist to it. The title is 'The Prophecy Revealed.' And I made it into a trilogy. The second and third books are 'The Prophecy Happening' and 'The Prophecy Fulfilled.' Anyways, I'm going off topic again. Just continue to read my stories and I'll update as frequently as I can.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Natsu's POV

*video* (recap)

"And what do you want us to do? Huh?" Laxus said and Lucy said the most unexpected thing........

*video* (continuation)

"Beat ME up instead." Lucy said without second thought.

"Ok." Laxus said nodding to his followers and they begin to beat up Lucy.

"Why are you doing this for him?" Bickslow asked Lucy while they were beating her up.

"Because I'm his BESTFRIEND." Lucy said but anyone can see the pain in her eyes when she said best friend.

"But your in love with him, right?" Evergreen asked.

"Yes. But I know that he doesn't feel the same way. And because of that it hurts every time I see him." Lucy said.

"So why are you doing this for him. Why do you still keep him as a best friend if it only hurts to be with him." Freed asked.

"Because it's he only way I could keep him. You don't know what my past is with Natsu. He saved me. That's why I can't let him go unless he wants to leave me. He saved me from my darkness. So even if it hurts I have to endure it because I now I won't last long if he leaves. And I want to keep him happy and alive. And I'll do whatever it takes, even being his best friend forever." Lucy said now coughing up blood.

"Stop blabbering. That's enough. Let's go guys. Remind your idiot of a best friend never to piss me off again." Laxus said and with that he left with the others following behind them.

Lucy, having trouble standing let alone walking, lean on the lockers when her phone began ringing. She answered and you can hear the conversation clearly.

"He-*cough* hello?" Lucy answered the phone.

"Luce are you okay? I'm home now. I left because Laxus didn't show up. Do you want me to go to your house. You sound like your sick." I said on the other line, oblivious to what Luce is really going through.

"Yes I'm sick! Really sick *cough*. And it's contagious. So don't come to my house for at least a week. I don't want you to catch what I have now. Okay?" Luce said.

"Ok?" I answered unsure.

"No Natsu. I need you to promise me not to go to my house for at least a week." Luce said.