Weapon Chamber

Fe was leaning against the great willow doors to the weapons chamber. His ears twitched as Neinna approached and he turned to look at her. 

"Well that only took forever," he said cocking his head.

"Quit kidding around Fe! We came here to get weapons," she said, pulling out her dagger and twisting it between her fingers.

Fe took a step back, "Hey, loosen up Ney-na," then saw the look on her face, "fine, I'll just keep my jokes to myself!"

He turned around and opened the doors with a powerful shove. Inside, the walls shimmered with silver and copper. Millions of weapons cluttered the room, including spears, swords, daggers, axes, bow and arrows... It was like a wonderland for a soldier! And that was what Neinna was right? A skilled elf and the heir to Turgon.

Neinna immediately strode over to the daggers. Their blades glittered as she fingered their hilts, then there was a hand on her shoulder. She twisted around and came face-to-face with Fe's nose.

"I thought you could try something different," he said leading her over to the bow and arrows.

Was he kidding? She had grown up using a dagger all of her life! Neinna couldn't just switch like that.

Fe bent and plucked up a slender bow, "It's make of pine and is very flexible so be careful," he handed it to Neinna.

She rubbed her fingers along the length of the bow. How could she learn to use a thing like this? She leaned over and selected an arrow.

"Does that mean you'll try and learn," Fe said, interrupting her reverie.

She mused, "I guess I could try it out."

"Great!" Fe smiled as he picked up his own bow, "let's go to the field."