Authors note/Story request

Hey guys Elitemaster1337, i just wanna let you guys know that this is a story request that was requested by my friend. My friend and i were working on this together, It's basically not like the same as my first Avatar x Male Reader, this is a different one.

So, we decided to come up with the Idea of Grace Augustine one of the main characters from the first Avatar movie having a human son. The Human son was the first born before Kiri... In this story, Y/N is the son of Doctor Grace and when he found out that his mother was killed by the RDA, he didn't trust the RDA until the UNSC found him.

Also, the reason why i made this story is because my friend's birthday is coming up and of course, he requested me to make a story on my wattpad as a birthday present for him. Since he saw my first Avatar x male reader, he wanted me to make another Avatar x male reader but it was featuring the son of Doctor Grace Augustine who was rescued and recruited by the UNSC. As he was in the UNSC Pegasus of the Heavens, he had a mission to stop the Covenant from invading Pandora.

Again. This story idea was my friend, his birthday is coming up soon in two days and i'm making him this story for him as a present... I hope you guys enjoy it. Plus i will be getting back to working on my Avatar x Male Trudy reader soon, the two chapters will be replenished on Saturday.

I hope you guys enjoy it.