Chapter 6

Maggie's p.o.v.

       I wake up in the morning to my alarm from my phone. I roll over to shut off the alarm. I sit up luckily I only had the slightest headache and was just thirsty. I reached over grabbed my water bottle from last night and reached back in the drawer for 2 more ibuprofen.

      I look over to see Emma still sleeping through all the noise I've made so far. She's so lucky her class doesn't start till three and it's her only class of the day. I practically drug myself out of bed and into our tiny dorm bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror before grabbing my toothbrush and toothpaste and bushing my teeth. Then I washed my face and tried to tame my hair before throwing it into a ponytail. I left a couple strands out in the front to try and make it look like I made an effort.

After I was done in the bathroom I made my way to my closest and took a look around at what to wear. I settled on an oversized hoodie and black leggings. I wasn't really in the mood to look cute today. I threw on a pair of sneakers before heading over to my desk to pack up my book bag. Once I was finished I put on some chapstick and swung my book bag over my shoulder and made my way out the door.

I got to class a little early so I decided to pull out my phone before class starts.

Conrad:
Still on for tonight?

At least I didn't embarrass myself too much the night before. But then again he kind of has to work with me because we are assigned partners.

Maggie:
I'll be there at 6.

Conrad:
sounds good

I decided to just leave it at that. I tucked my phone inside my book bag and before I knew it my professor was coming in to start class.

After class I went to the dining hall and just grabbed a quick sandwich and took it to go. I made my way back to my dorm room and ate my sandwich. After I was finished with my sandwich I decided to work on a little bit of homework.

       Once I decided I was done with doing homework for now I hoped up in my bed and put on some Netflix. A little bit into watching a show my phone buzzes.

Conrad:
Hey if you wanna come over now you can.

Maggie:
Sounds good. I'll head over in a bit.

I smile down at my phone for a second before I hopped out of bed and looked at myself in the mirror quickly and re-doing my pony tail. Then I walked back over to my desk grabbed my land yard and made my way over to Conrad's dorm building.

I found my way to his building at looked at our previous texts for my confirmation of his room number. I made my way up to the third floor which is where Conrad's room was and walked down the hall till I found his room. I stood in-front of his door for a second before I knocked on it. I took a step back waiting for him to open the door. Once he opened the door he looked at me and smiled. I just smiled back and awkwardly waved at him...why did I do that.

After a couple seconds of just standing there he says "Well aren't you gonna come in."

"Yea yes." I respond before making my way into Conrad's room.