Partner in crime

Sorry for not posting, I got my tech taken away. But also, really sorry for leaving you guys on a cliffhanger. That was unintentional, sorry! But the story must go on!

"I want you to be my partner in crime, for pranks. You have the intelligence to be on the same level of planning pranks. The year has been horribly dry of pranks, I need entertainment." Nezu spoke also as if he knew Midoriya couldn't refuse the offer. Which he couldn't. Midoriya was also VERY bored, the classes were easy as taking candy from a baby. So he accepted. And now he and Nezu were planning to dump water on all of the UA staff.

Later that day Izuku thought back to that and realized they probably sounded a bit crazy while planning. He and Nezu had made an elaborate plan to soak everyone in his class, apart from him of course. He would go pretend to be in the bathrooms, but he would really head to an empty classroom where Nezu would be, the room would have a great view of where they would all get soaked.

He headed back to his classroom, only to be crowded by his classmates as they demanded answers to their questions. Iida managed to settle them all down, once everyone was seated Iida asked to biggest question they all had, what happened after Nezu took you to his office. Izuku somehow managed to lie to them, saying Nezu had wanted to play chess because he was looking for someone who could beat him. Kaminari asked with all to much energy if he won, to which Midoriya answered truthfully. He did not win. Some of the class looked a little disappointed, while the rest of the class had fully expected him to lose. After all, Nezu is the smartest being on earth. The period ended and hero training started, Izuku excused himself to the bathroom, leaving his class to head to ground beta. 

Izuku headed to the empty classroom where he met Nezu. They had Powerloader set up the mechanism for the water to be dumped on them once they exited the main building. They waited together for the class to exit the building, and once they did three clicks were heard. The three clicks were there to show the three seconds before the water would dump after the door opened. First click, second click, third click. SPLASH! 20 litres of water fell over the class entirely soaking everyone. Including All Might, which was not intentional. They didn't really expect him to be with the class when they left the main building. He's usually waiting for them at wherever they will train that day.

The two cackled together at the class's suffering. Izuku's smile was so big with pure joy, he never really did mischievous things like this before. The feeling was wonderful, now he understood why Nezu pulled these pranks. Nezu held a similar smile to Izuku, his excited laughter echoed throughout the room now accompanied by Izuku's laughter as well. Having a partner in crime felt wonderful. Nezu was glad Izuku accepted the offer. Sharing the feeling made it so much better. 

And so Nezu and Izuku spent the rest of Izuku's school time in UA pranking students and staff. And no one ever discovered that Izuku was helping Nezu with his pranks until graduation, where Izuku revealed the fact in a toast with the class and their teachers. Aizawa was not amused.

Thank you so much for reading this! I had a lot of fun writing it. I know I didn't end up focusing on the paintball as much as I would have liked to but I'm still pretty proud of how this turned out. Thank you for reading!