chapter 14

Miss han take yn from there with her to show her bedroom..

Miss han : here this is your room.

(Imagine at night)

Yn : thank you mam
Miss han: it's my job and don't call me mam, call me Miss han.

Yn: *hesitate* ummm can I call you Granny instead of Miss han, because it's little bit awkward for me.

Miss han: *smiling* okay call me granny from now on, now go and freshen up..

Yn: *nervously* but I don't have any clothes.

Miss han: *sympathetically* you go, I will get you something for you to wear and medicines for your wounds.

Yn: okay granny (then miss han go from there and return with some clothes and medicines or antiseptic cream.
Miss han: yn take this clothes and freshen up.

Yn: *surprisingly* but whom clothes are these.

Miss han: *smilingly* these are my daughter's cloth whom use to work here with me earlier and now she is married so, these clothes are no use and she is also your size.

Yn: *smiling* ohh thank you granny..

Miss han: welcome my child, now I'm going okay, I have to do some work, if you need anything then ask me okay.

Yn: okay (then miss han left her bedroom)
Then yn looked around the room and she only found bed and some other stuff like a small cupboard with mirror attached and some other things.

Yn pov:-

After freshening up I got ready and sit on the bed and started thinking what if I break any of the rule then he will punishment for sure like he punish me earlier in basement. *Scared tone*
I hugged my arms around myself, feeling a gnawing hunger in my stomach. This room seemed like a prison, and I couldn't shake off the fear that lingered within me.

"Granny..." I whispered, hoping the maid would magically appear.
But the silence was deafening.

I took a deep breath and stepped out of the room, my heart racing with every creak of the door.

(She comes out of the room and looked around everywhere like a curious kitten)

Yn: Wow how big this house is, if I get lost then no one will be able to find me, but it's beautiful like a castle where the prince live but here not the prince but that devil lived who beats me a lot anyway, I am hungry

The hallway stretched before me like an endless labyrinth. I felt tiny and vulnerable.

"Where do I go and find kitchen in a huge mansion?" And granny also no where to find, I muttered to myself.
Fear crept up my spine as I thought of his dark and scary gaze. What if he finds me wandering around?
I quickened my pace, scanning the corridors for any sign of life.